Back

As more villains showed up on the news, fueling Izuku's muttering, a loud knock on the door rang through the room.

"Oh?" Izuku abruptly stopped muttering. "Who's that?"

"Dunno," Katsuki growled. He lightly pushed Izuku off to see who was at the door. The green haired teen stayed on the couch with a curious look on his face. Katsuki opens the door, and Izuku chokes.

It's Shoto.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The police office building was hell. Workers were panicking, making calls and checking lists. Detectives were sent out to the jail where Shoto had been locked in, examining the cell.

"Damn, this kid must be a fucking mastermind! It's almost like he never escaped. I can't find any DNA evidence either." A middle-aged detective scratched his head.

"Whatever. We need to work, Mr. Suya. There has to be something." His assistant sighed in frustration.

"..."

The two stayed silent, examining every single thing in the whole jail cell.

Nothing. Well, that wasn't until the assistant found a crumbled up letter.

"M-Mr. Suya! I found something!" she uncrumpled it, reading it out loud in a strangely squeaky voice. She put her hand on his back, pressing on it nervously as if she's anxious.

"Congratulations! You found a letter. But you haven't found the— BOMB?!" his assistant went into panic.

"Huh- SHIT! FUCK— Let's get out of here!" He yelled as there was a small beeping behind him. Suya looked behind him, but the beeping sound moved to the other side. A shock ran through his body as realization hit him.

The bomb was somehow on his back.

5
4
3
2
1

Maniacal laughter was heard behind him. His assistant pulled off 'her' hair, revealing hair that was half red and half white.

"..Y-you motherfu—"

The bomb went off, all the force going through his body making him instantly drop. Pink and yellow guts flew out, spewing blood everywhere.

"As if I'll let you detectives get me." Shoto chuckles, putting the wig back on and walking out of the building unnoticed.

"Now.. I can get Izuku back no problem.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Earlier]

Shoto was standing right in front of the door, a butcher knife in hand.

"Izuku, It's been so long" his voice sounded desperate yet relieved. "Come on.. I'll take you home.." Shoto took a step forward, breathing fast.

"GO ANY FUCKING CLOSER AND I'LL BLOW YOU TO BITS!" Katsuki instantly pushed Shoto away, making him almost lose his balance. His heart was nearly jumping out of his chest.

A creepy laugh escaped Shoto's lips as he took his stance. "You wanna play that game?" He says calmly. "I'll show you, bitch." He ran at Katsuki with the knife, but Katsuki quickly shut the door. Shoto stabbed his knife into it.

"Open the door!" He screamed, pounding on it. "I need to see my Izuku, I need too-"

Katsuki had already called the police. Loud sirens filled the street, and Shoto cursed to himself loudly and then ran.

The green haired teenager slid from the couch to the floor.

"Todo..roki.. why.. why.."

Katsuki rushes over and scoops him up, hugging him protectively.

"Deku, it's okay. You're safe here." He breathes out, Katsuki was scared for his life and Izuku's there.

"..Okay.." was all he could muster out.

The two sat down hugging on the couch all evening, comforting each other. Izuku eventually fell asleep in Katsuki's arms, sleeping like a baby.

"I love you." Katsuki whispered.

But they weren't completely safe.

//end\\

(a/n)

OMG this was super rushed I'm so sorry. This is the last chapter but I'm coming out with another chapter as a little extra

I'll be writing little extra chapters and you can request a plot for them! It has to be related to the story though