Basketball

I woke up in the bed alone so I looked around Micheal's room. It was plain and clean. All his furniture was black and he had a nice mirror between his windows. I heard the shower going so I assumed he was in the shower. I went down stairs and there was food. I laughed and went back upstairs as he cane out of the bathroom in a towel. "Good morning" he smiled as I just looked at his body. "See something you like" he laughed going into the closet. I sat on the bed until he came out with clothes. We went downstairs and he made us plates. "I apologize for last night. I was not trying to get drunk" he said as we ate. "He spikes your sprite for real. I need that for my birthday" I laughed. "When's you're birthday" he asked. "October 31" I said. "Oh that's scary. Mine is April 26" he said. "How old are you going to be" I asked. "I'm going to be 25 years old" he said drinking his juice. "Oh I'm going to be 23" I said putting my hair in a ponytail. "We turning up? When is the party" he asked putting our dishes up. "I'm not having a party. I'm too old for that" I laughed. "We can go on a trip then" he said. "Yea I'm not a doctor baby. I cant do last minute trips like you" I laughed. "Your man is a doctor though. We don't even have to go that far" he said. "I haven't been on a trip in a long time Jo" I said. "Me either that's why I'm so pressed. Let's go baby" he said as my phone rang.

"Hello" I answered. "Uh hello hoe. I thought you were dead" Taylor said. "Sorry I had to drive Micheal home last night and he wanted me to stay" I said. "Micheal can't handle his liquor" she laughed. "His brother spiked his drink" I laughed. "Well what's the tea" she asked. "I know you saw my snap last night hoe" I laughed. "I did" she screamed. "Ight then" I said as Micheal came up behind me. "When you coming home" she asked. "Tell her come over here" he said. "Where is my baby" I asked. "Tell Micheal back the fuck off the phone. She right here eating" she said. "Shut up Taylor" Micheal said. "Just bring me my baby and some clothes" I said. "Share your location" she said and hung up. "She swear like she's my big sister" I laughed. "Do you have any siblings" Micheal asked. "Ugh yes. I'm the second baby. On my dads side there is my big brother David, my big sister Bella, my big brother Walker, then there is me, and my little sister Reese. On my moms side there is David and Me" I said. "That's not that bad. You said it like it ten of y'all" he laughed. "Nah it's just five" I laughed. "My mom has me, Hodges, and my little sister Riley" he said. "I miss my little sister. I haven't seen her in a year" I said. "We should both get our little sisters and do something" he said. "How old is Riley" I asked. "She's 18" he said drinking some juice. "Reese is 18 too" I said kinda excited. "So when we doing this" he laughed. "We can do it next weekend" I said as Taylor banged in the door.

Micheal opened the door and Taylor carried a screaming Reine in. "What did you do to my baby" I asked getting her out of the seat. "She didn't want to be in the seat" Taylor said as Reine stopped crying and laid on me. "I missed you too Reine" I laughed. I put her on the floor and she sat there looking at me. "She's like really momma" Micheal laughed. She took off her shoe and started eating it. "Don't eat that Reine" I said and she gave me a look.

"Well I gots to go" Taylor said handing me my bag

"Well I gots to go" Taylor said handing me my bag. "I need to meat this guy soon" I laughed. "Girl Bye" she laughed. "I'm for real" I said as I walked to the door. "I got you girl" she said. "I'm having a birthday dinner so I need him there" I said. "Okay" she said hugging me. "I love you Payton and I'm really proud of you" she said in my ear. "I love you too Taylor" I said. She left and ran to her car. "I'm about to take a shower" I said. "I'll watch her" Micheal said picking up Reine.