Moving

While the guys are moving the stuff into the new house Micheal made the girls go shop for baby stuff so I wouldn't help. He gave me a list of stuff to get and since we aren't having a baby shower Taylor and my mom will be buying stuff too. "I'm so excited I get to go shopping with you guys this time" Taylor said as we walked into Walmart. "I'm glad you're here too Tay" I laughed. "What's first on the list" my mom asked. "Well of course clothes and lots of other baby gear" I said. "Last time we got a few outfits, socks and underclothes from here" my mom said. We filled my cart with wipes, socks, onesies, bibs, burp cloths, and lots of other essentials. My mom grabbed two play pens and some toys. As we were going to check out we saw Jacob alone.

"Oh I been waiting on you" Taylor said taking her earrings off. "Taylor no" I said grabbing her arm. "It's cool I'll catch you on the streets" she said jumping at him. "Um hello Payton, Mrs. Allen, and Taylor" he laughed. "Hello Jacob" my mom said. "I see your pregnant. Congratulations" he said to me. "Yes she's having twin boys. You got any kids yet" Taylor asked. "I don't" he said. "So it's your swimmers that ain't swimming right not her" Taylor laughed. "Yea pretty much" he said. "And your stupid ass ego let you lose something great" she said crossing her arms. "Yes I did lose something great" he sighed looking at me. "Sucks for you but now I'm married" I said showing him my ring. "Congratulations Payton. You deserve it" he said. "Damn right she does" Taylor said. "Alright Taylor damn. Chill the fuck out" Jacob yelled. "I will end you boy. Don't tell me to chill out" Taylor yelled. "Alright I don't want a scene" I said. "Momma" Reine yelled. "Yes baby" I said looking at Reine. "Eat" she said pointing at the chips. "Did you adopt her" Jacob asked. "What's it to you" Taylor asked quickly. "Damn Taylor I'm just asking a fucking question" Jacob sighed. "I did adopt her and so did Micheal" I said. "Micheal is her husband" Taylor said. "I'm aware" Jacob said cutting his eyes at Taylor. "Well it was nice seeing most of you. I need to leave before something happens" Jacob said before he walked away. "Yea something gon happen Alright" Taylor said as we went to check out.

After we went to buy buy baby to get bottles, diapers, and everything else we went to the house. "I'm going to go shopping for clothes tomorrow" Taylor said as we walked in the house. Reine was knocked out so my mom carried her in. She laid her on the couch and we went to find the boys. We found them in Reine's room laid out sleep. "Im tired too" I said. "Girl me three" Taylor said. "Y'all go lay down. I'll start unpacking the kitchen" my mom said. We went to the master bedroom and laid on the bed. "I love you Payton" Taylor said. "I love you too Tay" I said. "I want to have a baby so our kids can play together" she said. "Go for it girl" I said. "I think I'm pregnant. I'm just scared to tell Wyatt" she said. "How long? Why are you scared" I asked. "Like two or three months. I'm scared because what if he doesn't want it? Or what if he doesn't think it's his? Or what if he leaves me" she said. "And what if he's excited" I said and she paused. "Just tell him girl. Babies are a blessing" I said. We both quietly went to sleep.

I woke up to yelling downstairs as I laid in the bed alone. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. When I came out I went downstairs to see Taylor crying and yelling at Wyatt. "I hate you" she yelled. "Taylor listen to me" Wyatt yelled. "No you're a fucking liar and you don't care about shit" she yelled. "Hey what's going on" I yelled. "He has a kid and he's been lying to me this whole time" she yelled. "Just listen to me Taylor" Wyatt said. "Wait chill the fuck out with all the fucking yelling" I yelled. They both sighed and looked at me. "Now Tell me what happen Taylor" I said. "I couldn't sleep so I came down here to talk to Wyatt. I asked him how he felt about having a baby and he was like he don't want another baby right now. So I was like another? Then he decides to tell me that he has a little boy that's two" she said getting louder. "Wyatt" I said. "Look I didn't say anything about Mario because I didn't think he was mine. I didn't want to get you involved in something before I knew for sure" he said. "Bullshit. Bullshit. Buuuuuuullllllshit" she said. "I'm not lying to you Taylor" he yelled. "How long have you known about him" I asked. "The day of your party" he sighed. "You been seeing him and shit" Taylor asked. "Yea I have. I haven't been doing that much since I'm not sure he's mine but I've been doing enough in case he is" he said. "Why haven't you taken the test yet" Taylor yelled. "She's playing and acting like she don't want to" he said. "Because you already playing daddy. Stop that shit and get a fucking test" she yelled. "Alright I will just don't leave me" he yelled. "Why should I not" she yelled as Micheal walked in with Reine and my mom. "Because I love you damn it and I can't lose your goofy ass" he yelled and Taylor was quiet. "I'm sorry baby I just didn't want to make a big deal. It won't happen again" he said pulling her into a hug.

"What the hell happened while I was gone" Micheal laughed. "It was about to be world war three but I proposed a treaty" I laughed grabbing Reine. "Well everything is unpacked and pretty much set up thanks to your mom" Micheal said. "Thanks mommy" I said hugging my mom. "Let's go look around" Micheal said pulling me upstairs with my mom following. The first room was a guest room that was plain with just a bed. The second room was Reine. It had a grey nursery set with gold and pink accents. "This is cute" I said putting Reine down and looking around. "Your mom helped" he said. "What did you do" I laughed. "I picked the grey crib sets in Reine and the boys room" he said. "Oh really? That's cute. I love the grey set up" I said. Then he took me to the next room across from Reine's which was the twins. My mom and Reine stayed in Reine's room. It was kinda like Reine's except it was grey with red and blue accents. It had a red J over the first crib and a K over the second crib. "This is cute baby" I said. "Thanks. I don't really care about the bathrooms so we going to my favorite room. Now the master bedroom I did by myself" he said as he pulled me to our room that I was just asleep in. "I was just in here and didn't notice anything" I laughed. "Well I didn't do much since you were sleep. I gotta finish it later" he said. "I like it now that I'm actually paying attention" I said.

Authors note: Please don't forget to comment and vote

Authors note: Please don't forget to comment and vote. I need more ideas to keep the story interesting. Thanks for reading