Prologue

Beauty is a mute deception- TheOrphratus

Lavender- 18 years old

Everything I've been through might double the times when we arrived. I wore a white long sleeve to cover my bruises, skinny jeans to cover the cuts, black shoes and hoodie. I didn't have that much stuff since no one ever gives me anything in fact no one cares or loves me. When it's Yui's birthday she gets anything and everything, but when it's mine all I get are beating and cleaning. The people who came to church to pray would always see me covered in bruises and two couples offered to help me when Seiji stopped them and told them a lie. I couldn't speak and say that his lying, but what's the point? People these days don't change a single bit. They're just animals with nothing to do and just use each other as toys.

I watched the trees pass fast including the road. Yui rolled her window down and stick her head out. I just wish I had the courage to push her out, but I'm not that kind of a person. I'm not a killer, I'm just a innocent person who always gets abused by shitty people who thinks that I have to pay for my sins. My sins are not beating all of you to plump. The taxi stopped and I looked out the window to see a big gate and at the other side is a beautiful dark mansion. The driver opened my door and I got out bowing towards him. He closed the door which caused to hit Yui's head on the window.

"Ow! Watch it!" She complained and got out of the car.

Such a drama queen. The driver opened the trunk and took out her bags while he handed me mine. I bowed to him again and he nodded entering the taxi then driving away.

"Carry my bags. I'm tired and I want to get this over with." Yui said and walked in the gate.

Rain began to pour like angels are crying. I noticed that it would only rain whenever I get hit or something negative is happening to me. Yui ran to the front door as she wiped herself off. She turned towards me and looked at me angrily.

"Don't just stand there! Grab my bags cause they're getting wet!" She shouted.

I did as she said and grabbed my bag or backpack and her bags. It was heavy and all I did is drag it on the floor. As I began to get tired for dragging her bags I then felt that it got lighter. I lifted the bags easily and walked towards the front door to see it slightly opened. I peeked my head in to look for Yui, but no sign of her. I walked in and placed the bags on the floor. I looked around to see the place a bit dim. I took held my heart pendant necklace and looked around. I heard a loud scream and followed it leading me to a room.

"Ayato, What is all of this commotion? Do such inappropriate things in your room and not in the lounge." I heard a voice said.

"Shit, it's four eyes. Your such a buzzkill and it's ore-sama get it right you dingus." I heard another voice said.

I peeked inside the room to see two men and Yui. She pushed the one that pinned her and ran towards the one man standing.

"Help me, that guy is trying to rape me." She pointed at the red head who rolled his eyes.

I seriously doubt he would. What a dramatic slutty move. I opened the door and knocked on it to see all of them looked at me.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been calling your name!" She shouted at me, but I stood there quiet.

"Of course you won't answer. Your muted." Sh said crossing her arms and rolled her eyes.

The two looked at her stunned and angry. I have no idea why, but I won't even try to find out why. The one with glasses looked at me and motioned me to come in which I obeyed and closed the door. I turned around to notice another guy laying on the couch at the back.