Chapter 11

I slowly woke up feeling different. My mind was fuzzy and I didn't know where I was. All I could remember is Yuma and that's it. I stood up from the bed and walked out the room then down the hall. I touched neck and felt a chain as I looked down to see a small container with blue glowing liquid. I put it back under my dress feeling that it's important. I began to hear voices and I followed it. I soon stopped when it was near and peaked over to see three familiar men, but I didn't know who they were.

"What are we gonna do with Koneko-Chan?" A blonde boy asked that looks like an Idol.

"Keep her here until she gains consciousness." The black haired man answered.

"Why not just keep her? Those pure bloods have that blonde bitch anyway!" I heard a familiar voice said.

"Language Yuma and she isn't the one we are looking for." The black haired said with a disappointment tone of voice.

"Yuma?" I said softly causing their heads to turn and Yuma looked at me.

"My Angel. How long hav enough been there?" Yuma asked as he jogged towards me.

"Just now." I said softly and he gave me a soft smile.

"Are you feeling alright, Little Lavender?" The black haired asked and I looked at him confused.

"Who are you?" I asked and he looked at me shocked.

"Y-you don't remember who I am?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I only remember Yuma." I said honestly and Yuma smiled with pride as he stuck his tongue at the blonde man who glared at him.

"Memory lost when you hit you're head from a fall." The man tapped his chin before looking at me with a smile again.

"My name is Ruki, I'm Yuma's brother. That's Kou and Azusa brother of Yuma as well." He smiled and I did the same.

"Why not get some rest, My Angel." Yuma said and I nodded my head as I began to walk away holding his hand.

Third Person P.O.V

They all have been restless not finding lavender  anywhere. It's been months ever since Yui got posed by Cordelia and she sacrificed herself which got Ayato a good opportunity to kill Ritcher. They didn't care about Yui and just buried her in a grave, but all they cared about is their lost princess. Shu took care of Angel who had never ate in months which made Shu worried, but his more worried where his Angel had disappeared off to. Subaru regretted and was determined to track her in the woods, but soon her scent was followed by a foul smell, but it disappeared which made him irritated. Laito flipped his hat around in boredom, but his mind always drift of to his Queen.

Kanato lays on the bed holding teddy thinking of where his flower has gone off. Ayato sits in his room trying to make the feelings disappear, but couldn't. Reiji looked out the window wishing for his princess to come back to them. All of them worried and hoped that she's safe as they suffered loneliness in their household.

Mukami's household in the other hand are a bit...hectic. Kou, Azusa and Lavender played around like little kids as Ruki just watched thinking of how the hell he is gonna take hours on cleaning the mess that they had made, but couldn't help and smile. Yuma is in the garden taking care of his crops and looked inside seeing his precious princess smiling with delight and happiness as she played with Azusa and Kou. They have never been so happy in their entire life and being a little happy is good change for them.