Chapter 15

Lavender gets pinned against the wall with a hand wrapped around her throat. Axel was glaring at her with anger as she struggled to breath while Axel lifted her up the ground.

"Where is it?" He growled at her, but she shook her head.

Axel growled louder tossing her to the side as she fell and coughed catching her breath. Axel walked out the room slamming the door shut and locking it before Lavender ran towards the door slamming her fist weakly. She began to cry and crawl away from the door towards a corner. She sat down and moved her legs closer to her chest as she cried till feeling his death grip on her throat.

~flashback~

Axel walked inside Lavender's room and sighed as Lavender looked up at him.

"My love, do you have the necklace?" He asked to her and she gave him a confused look.

"N-necklace?" She asked stuttering.

"Yes, the one with that glowing blue liquid." He said to her.

"I-I don't know." She shook her head and He chuckled darkly.

"If you just give it to me there won't be any problem between us, love." He said to her, but all she could is shake her head.

Anger began to show and he slapped Lavender hard.

"WHERE IS IT?!?!" He shouted, but all Lavender could do is whimper.

~Flashback ends~

The forest

Angel's face went to the side as a sign of a handprint is placed on his cheek. Everyone looked at him with confusion and worry.

"The darkness...he slapped her...she's in pain." Angel said to them and everyone became furious except the three who shook their head.

"Now, that darkness is taking it way to far." Carla said with a hint of harsh on his voice.

"We must hurry! My master is located this way!" Angel ran swiftly followed by everyone else and an army of vampires.

War is about to began and they have reached their destination. Everything that's around them is dead. They were about to get out of the trees when Angel stop them.

"What?!" Ayato shouted and Angel shushed him pointing as they all looked at what he was pointing.

They then saw dark creatures with red eyes appearing from the dark and look around.

"There's to many...we won't handle this much." Angel shook his head only making the brother angry.

"We can't just let her stay there!" Subaru shouted.

"We won't, we need the light." Angel said.

"Then throw a fucking fire at them!" Yuma shouted angrily.

"Not that kind of light moron! We need Angels and I will call them so we need to retreat." Angel said, but before they could a light appeared from through the dark clouds making a large whole as the dark creatures shout in pain scattering away.

"Or not." Angel mumbled.

Soon the circle of light glow as angels came flying in with armor and swords as they start slashing the darkness who tried to fight back.

"Let's go!" Shu shouted and everyone ran including the army of the dead killing the darkness with the angels.

Axel ran towards the window seeing all his creations being killed which made him angry and growl. He then walked towards Lavender's door and kicked it open seeing her at the corner of the room still. Lavender looked up seeing Axel and cower away in fear as Axel made his way towards her.

"Get over here." He growled and grabbed her by the arm as she screamed in pain.

He pulled her by the arm and dragged her out the room and towards the front door. He called off the darkness who soon disappeared and everyone stopped as they looked at him angrily. He smirked and brought a knife to her neck. The boys tried to come closer which only made the knife to go higher.

"Don't come any closer or she dies." He hissed at them and they stopped.

Angel felt hopeless watching his master held hostage by the darkness.