Chapter 7

I play with Angel as I throw the ball and he ran to catch it. It's the only game we could think of and it's our favorite. He came back with a ball and I gently petted his head showing him a sad smile.

"Sorry, we can't play any other games." I whispered softly and he barked as a reply probably saying it's alright.

He jumped up to me and licked my neck making me giggle. My door opened and we both turned our heads to see Reiji. He gave me a smile and walked towards me before crouching down.

"Are you ready to buy furniture for your room?" He asked softly and I nodded my head, but I looked down at Angel stroking his fur.

"You can bring him with us and it's good as well since we need to buy things for him." I looked with wide eyes and kissed his cheek as I stood up jumping up and down because of the excitement.

Angel stood up in two feet and did the same, but soon went back to four legs. Reiji chuckled at us as I could see him blushing a bit.

"Get ready, we'll get a collar and chip for Angel first then we will go shopping. Alright?" I nodded my head in response and he smiled leaving the room that's when I started squealing.

I couldn't believe that we're actually going shopping! This is my first time going and I am so excited! I ran in my closet and grabbed some closets that I have. I grabbed a white t-shirt, dark blue pants and white converse. I put on my favorite large grey sweater which I bought.

I motioned Angel to follow me and we walk out of the room then down the hall

I motioned Angel to follow me and we walk out of the room then down the hall. I walk downstairs where brothers are waiting for me. Angel barked causing brothers to look at us as their eyes widen. I have no idea why their eyes are wide open though like they have seen a ghost or some sort. I walks towards them and carried Angel when we made it to the ground.

"You look stunning, princess." Reiji smiled and I smiled back blushing a bit.

"Are you ready to go?" Shu asked as he petted Angel and I nodded my head in response.

"Alright, LETS GO SHOPPING!!!" Laito shouted excitedly and I giggled while the others shook their head.

We walks towards the front door when we heard Yui's voice making us stop and turn around.

"Wait! Where are you guys going?" She asked us standing at the top of the stairs.

"Where going towards hell to meet Satan. Wanna come?" Ayato asked jokingly and a tone of voice saying we don't want you to come with us.

"I heard Laito screaming shopping. Can I come?" She asked giving them a innocent smile which I doubt would work.

"No, you are not coming with us. You will stay in this household and clean everyone's room. If I see Lavender's room destroyed I will personally put you inside the dungeons and whip your back with a belt. Do I make myself clear?" Reiji growled making me and Yui flinch.

"Y-Yes." Yui bowed her head and Reiji hugged before his eyes fell on me.

I felt Angel lick my cheek to calm me down. Someone gently lifted my chin up which was Reiji. He gave me a sad smile which tells me that he was sorry and I smiled back.

"Let's go." He commanded and we all followed him.

I was the last one and I looked back at Yui one last time. She glared at me as her face was turning red. I stuck my tongue at her and got out closing the door behind me. I put Angel down on the ground as he ran after the brothers and hopped inside the car. I got in as well and sat down next to Shu as Reiji lay on Ayato's lap while Ayato pet his head with a smile placed on his face.

"His so cute." Kanato said as he pet Angel.

Angel laid on his back making Kanato flinch a a bit.

"He just wanted a belly rub." I explained and Kanato rubbed his belly making Angel wag his tail.

Kanato chuckled and kept rubbing his belly. The ride was full of happiness and I couldn't help, but smile. I can feel happiness radiating around me which is the only thing I've ever wanted. If it's my birthday , I want happiness to be placed down to this world and smiles on people's faces.

The car soon stopped and we all got out. We soon entered the mall which is crowded by people who has bags on their hands, talk with their friends, having and all that.

"Alright, this shopping is all for Lavender's stuff. Ayato and Subaru you two will go look for furniture for her. Shu and I will go get Angel's stuff and Laito and Kanato. You two will get clothes for her and the nice ones Laito, nothing revealing or any of that. If I see them revealing I swear there will be consequences. Now, Lavender you may join with us so we could help find what you wanted. If you pick any of us then the others will choose what they think you want. So which of the 3 groups will you go with?" Reiji asked and everyone looked at me.

I then think of who I was gonna choose and thought who it would be.

"The group I'd choose are...."

BOO! Did I scare yea? Anyways, if you guys wanted to choose who would Lavender go first the list will be down below.

Shu & Reiji- Angel's stuff

Laito & Kanato- Lavender's clothes

Ayato & Subaru- Lavender's furnitures

Comment here next to their names and I will be doing that for the next chapter. Of course we would like to see what the other's do.

[Dead Line: Saturday 20th, 2018] Edited