Lil Baby.

Imagine that you were Lil Baby's babymother and you just found out Jayda is pregnant by him and finding out something else...
______________________________________________Friday, 10:00 p.m.
Ughhhhh! I just got off of work and I'm tired. I work for the Rapper aka my baby daddy aka that annoying nigga, Lil Baby. Yes, I know we not together but hey..

"Dom, I'm going home now..I'm tired" I said.

He look at me and smiled, "uhh ight, I'll hit you up toma ta come N get Jason."

Idk what's wrong with him but he been acting weird all day.. and I know it's something he not telling me cause Dom(Lil Baby's real name is Dominique for those who didn't know)usually tell me things but oh well I'm too tired to figure it out.
                                       •
                                       •
                                       •
Next morning..

*your phone is ringing*

Mane wtf! Who calling me this early I'm trynna catch some z's man!

*Incoming Call: BestFriend🤞🏽💃🏽*

"Helllloo".

"BESTFRIEND GIRL GO ON INSTAGRAM, JAYDA IS PREGNANT!"

I know what y'all thinkin, did this ho just say "Pregnant" , "Jayda" .. in the same sentence!

"BestFriend lemme call you back!" , I yelled.

**I hurry up , did my hygiene *** (outfit down below).

Yeah I know , somebody finna get they ahh smacked, might not be Jayda , for RIGHT NOW, but wait till she deliver that baby

Yeah I know , somebody finna get they ahh smacked, might not be Jayda , for RIGHT NOW, but wait till she deliver that baby. But for Dom! He finna catch these hands. I'm not mad the she pregnant by him, I'm mad that he didn't tell me. We tell each other everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*arrived at Dom house unexpectedly (with Jason).

*Knock Knock*

*Knock Knock*

& guess who came to the door, Jayda.

"Heyyyyy Jasonnn!!" She chatterd.

"Y/N.. didn't expect you here, just supposed to be Jason. " she said.

"Girl you better be lucky you pregnant cause i would've been whooped yo ass!" I re-acted.

*Lil baby comes from the back*

"Aye what's goin on heaa." He spoked

I pushed jayda's head to the side, which I came in the house and closed to door, put Jason down and told him to go to his room.

"YOU GOT THIS TRICK PREGNANT AND DIDNT TELL ME?!" I yelled.

"Trick? .. who you callin a TRICK?" Jayda said.

"AYE MANE LOOK , DIS AINT WHAT WE BOUT TO DO!" Lil baby said.

Yall this my que, I'm finna beat this nigga ass... I ran up to him and started hittin em, slappin em, and punched em. After 15 seconds, he grabbed me and put me against the wall, body to body..almost lips to lips. And yeah in front of Jayda, I couldn't be her cause I would've been gettin licks in wit him.

"Aye mane chillat wid allat, bruh!" He yelled.

I knoooowwww this nigga ain't yelling at me! I mean he yelled before when we was together but this is beyond me. He wanna get hurt hurt!

"Dom who is yo- I know you ain't yelling at me like you lost yo mind." I spoke breathing heavily.

"Look I know I didn't tell you, and I'm sorry. I was scared that you would stop bringing my son around me, I didn't mean to get her pregnant it just happened, I know I fucked up, but I don't want this to come between me, you, or my son Jason. That's my world which is where you and Jason has a spot in my heart. I mean with 4PF I wouldn't be nun right now. So I need you to... stay and never walk out on me right now on my worst days." He said.

"Dom it's not the fact you got her pregnant(you pointed at Jayda who was mad as hell) I mean I am mad because I thought it was gon be just us, till the end and you said you wanted another child. I wanted to be the one to give you that other child!" I cried.

                            Lil Baby P.O.V.

Man see Y/N like this hurt my heart. This chick rightchea the love of my life, my first baby moma, and my everything, her and Jason. I just stared at her and kissed her onna foe head..

I might as well tell Jayda the truth...

"Since we all here right now, Jayda I gotta tell you sum." I said.

"What is it!" She said mad as hell. 

I looked at Y/N and she gave me the look "Dom you better not, don't you do this.." Ight here I go.

"While we was togetha, I cheated on you with Y/N and she is also pregnant..." I manage to get out.

Y/N gave me a soft look, yeah I know y'all like Huh? We kept it a secret..didn't want nobody to know, tuff huh?

Jayda look at me and said "Nigga you went behind my back and did this to me, after all I did for you!"

"Aye mane quit sayin you did stuff fa me cause you didn't , my girl did." I said lookin at Y/N.

"THE BABY AINT YOURS ANYWAY FUCK NIGGA!" Jayda said.

So I took the initiative and looked at Y/N with a certain type of look.

She ran up to Jayda and smacked the hell outta ha.

"Getcho sh!t and get out MY house!" I said.

I looked at Y/N and kissed her for 30 seconds, it was a sloppy ole kiss, something I haven't had from ha inna long time.

"I love you babygirl." I spoke.

"I love you too baby." She said.

I'm just glad I got my Girl, my kids, my everything as a matter uh fact. Cause they the only thang I need, in this world of hell.

Sooooo, Y'all liked it?🤒 I enjoyed writing it for y'all!
More stories coming soon.

Comment who y'all want me to write about!!!🤪