Yungeen Ace.

Whatchu know about Pain ?
__________________________________________
i was sitting in the stu with my boyfriend of 3 years , Keyanta Bullard also known as the famous rapper Yungeen Ace.

i was dressed in this ..

i was sitting on the couch when Quan Quan, 23 , 4 walked in

"hey sis." they all say in unison. i got up and hugged em.

Ace was recording a song called "No Witness" to me all of my baby songs bump ! i just like the vibe and the message that's in them. (on some rs, y'all need to go listen to Yungeen Ace like on bro he bumpin cuh.)

after we was all chillin we decided to go get some to eat. everybody got out the door and as we was walking Ace came and wrapped his hands around my waist. i turned to him. he waaay taller than me. for some reason i love being short.

"hey bae whatchu doin ?" he asked. i smiled and kissed his lips plenty of times.

"i'm waking wit you slow face." i say. i really love him. not just for the fame or anything just because who he is. he'll be the death of me. even if that means i have to die or risk my life saving him.

"you know i love you right ?" he asked. whew i love love him.

"yes. &' i love you too, very much." i said smiling. he looked at me and smiled.

"ight love birds get in the car fam." Quan Quan said. that's Ace smaller brother. he supa cool, and he like a brother to me. all of em is.

we hop in the malibu and drive to where we was eating at. we pulled up at mc'donalds. we got out and went in there started to order our food.

we all got our food and sat down. i grabbed a fry off of 23 tray.

"mane getcho greedy ass on. frog lookin mfker." he said and laughed. i laughed too.

"haha you think thass funny don it ? overseas pornstar lookin mfker." i told him. everybody was dead and he just sat there saying "mane that ain't even funny bruh."

"y/n you can't check wit yo tap dancing whale lookin ass." we all was laughing. it got to the point where we got escorted out.

"mane don't put them big swole ass hands on me fam, you probably been playin in yo grandson ass with them claws." Quan Quan said to the woman. ha fat ass the one who took us out.

everybody was laughing &' the woman pushed Quan Quan &' he punched ha ass. we had to run and leave.

"bruh y'all saw dhat. he decked ha shit jhit" Ace said. we was dead. this what i love. seeing everybody smile.

we was sitting at the red light when something just didn't feel right. felt like some bad was finna happened. i just brushed it off.

that's when a black car pulled up beside us and started shooting. i didn't know who it was. i look up i got shot 3 times. Quan Quan was shot in the head. at this point i didn't care about me. i used all the energy i had to cover everyone up. then i heard Ace.

"y/n GET DOWN ! " he said. blood rushing from my mouth.

"no i-i- i cant, you get down. please Ace just get down baby i can't lose you." i manage to get out. he looked at my lifeless body. he was shot 8 times. i was shot 6 more times. before i passed out.. i see 23 shot in the neck and chest &' i see 4 shot in the face 4 times ...

this gotta be a dream man...

part 2 coming SOON.
YEEEEEEEEERRRRRR🕺🏽🤩.
i'm back for good yalllllllll !!
COMMENT &' VOTE ON BRO🥴💕.