Yungeen Ace. (pt 2).

ok soo boom. before i get started. this really happened to him. they was driving and all of a sudden some car pulled up and shot at the car Ace was in. Yes, Quan Quan was really shot in the head. idk about the others. Ace was really shot 8 times. Yes, he is still alive. he rap. go listen to the song 'PAIN' and he is tell the story about what happened.. &' the song '2x Screamin'.
Enjoy🕺🏽🤩.
_____________________________________________
Y/N p.o.v.

i woke up to see a bright light and to me hooked up to machines. then i see a doctor come in.

"hey y/n, i'm doctor Denim. you were in a bad drive by shooting. you were shot 9 times, you're lucky you survived those wounds. if the bullet that was in your back hadn't been where it was. you would've been paralyzed from the neck down. luckily we change that." he smiled at me. i stares at him with a blank expression.

"oh and i'm sorry to say that, the people that went by the name as Quan Quan , 23 , &' 4 , passed away  due to fatal injuries. my heart dropped when he said my brothers died. i did everything i couldn't to say them i did ! it's my damn fault ! i just want my brothers back.

"what about Keyanta Bullard ?" i whispered. he looked at me and smiled.

"he's in the next room over resting, soon i'll have to break the news to him." he spoke.

"no let me do it , mr danim." i said. i rose up. it hurted like hell. my body still stinging. my legs are aching from the 4 shot wounds i got.

"it's denim. oh and ms y/n i forgot to mention that your 1 month pregnant." he said. i looked at him and let out a slyly chuckle and smiled as i had my IV thingie beside he carrying it as i walk.

i opened the door to Ace's room and see Youngboy and Quando sitting their with there head in their hands. They looked up when they saw me and sighed in relief.

"Ace." i slightly shook him. his eyes opened slowly. he shed a tear. happy i was alive.

"hey baby, i have bad news and good news to tell you." i kissed him and he said ..

"bad news first." i let out a tear and manage to get out ..

"baby 23, Quan Quan, &' 4 is .. dead." i said as i cried. i look to see Quando punching the air and cussing &' Youngboy walked out the room.

Ace shook his head repeatedly as tears flowed out of his eyes heavily. it put a huge hole in my heart knowing i won't see them again.

"it's my fault, if i would've just - " Ace stopped me before i could say anything.

"No no no baby it's not yo fault. at least we know they don't have to go thru all this pain anymore." he spoke still crying. &' Quando was shaking. Youngboy was just walking in pissed and looked like he's been crying.

"Good news please.." Ace spoke. Quando and Youngboy shot their heads up hoping it's some outstanding news.

"I'm... pregnant.. 1 month to be exact.." i smiled and Ace smiled and laughed. Both Quando and Youngboy smiled in relief that it helped with the pain the we were grieving.

"I'm gon be a dad, oh shit.." he whispered the last part. i smiled and laid my head on his chest.

Ben , 3three , Boomer , Baby Joe walked in and we told them everything.

As long as i got them through this word of pain. i'm good. i'll just miss my brothers .. it hurts .. a lot ..

Ace P.O.V.

man this really hurted me down to the bone. but to find out i'm having a baby jhit. this some new shit. i'm glad tho. ima just miss my bruddas thass all. i know now. they foreva wimme. &' i know that whoever did this.. gone pay ya hurd me !

YEEEEEEEEEERRR🥵🖤.

ya likeeeee ?🥳

COMMENT &' VOTE PERIODTT🕺🏽🖤.

love y'all kiddos🥴.

ON BRO🥵 !