Lil Baby

Lil Baby P.O.V.

i was just sitting in the booth rappin my verses to my song, "Leaked". after i got done rappin i saw this female sittin on the couch lookin at me and bobbin ha head at the same time. i guess she diggin my music. i guess she wss her with her friend or whatever, they come here to see her cousin Gunna.

you ^

you ^.

when we made eye contact she smiled at me. i'm diggin ha. she the quiet type, lowkey, always mindin ha business. some that these bitches can't do. i nodded my head at ha, telling her wassup. she waved at me, smiling.

Y/N p.o.v.

Dom nodded his head at me telling me wassup. i waved back. this nigga so fine but ion know wassup with him and what he got goin on and that's not my business. i slowly go up and walked to him, yup i took my damn time, i'll be damned if i sped walk to a nigga like i'm not used to nun.

"hey shawty." he said, licking his lips. i blushed. man wtf.

"hey dom, how you doing ?" i spoke breaking the silence.

"good, you ?" he asked.

"i'm doing good, why you keep staring at me, i mean i know i'm fine and all but dannng." i said laughing and in a joking manner.

He paused for a minute & spoke finally. "Aye, like you'll lemme take you aht sumtime ?"

"That'll be nice , sure." I said smiling. I had to put my proper voice on.

"Ight , i'll pick you up tonite @8:30. Be ready." Lil Baby spoke. He hugged me & left.

Whewwww .. can't wait ..

Short but Lame. Got more coming🤦🏽‍♀️!!

Vote !
Comment !