NBA Youngboy. pt 2.

Y/N p.o.v.

i wake up to little ones jumping in the bed. i smiled, i love those kids like they are my own. me, myself are expecting.. i'm gon tell Kentrell today. hopefully it goes good even tho he had 3 kids already.

i grabbed Kayden &' Taylin and planted kisses all over their faces. Kentrell, i see.. is standing by the door was staring. jeesh why does he always like staring at me. i got up and went to him and hugged him.

"goodmorning baby." i spoke. he smiled and kissed me.

"goodmorning baby girl." he said. i smiled.

i went in the bathroom and did my hygiene and put this on ...

i put that on, and perfume and stuff

i put that on, and perfume and stuff. then i got the boys ready. today Kentrell is taking us to one of his shows. after i get the boys ready i walk in the kitchen. i was starving and craving &' im only 2 months pregnant but hey..

i see Kentrell walk in the kitchen and i turn towards him. he looked at my stomach and back at me.

"you got a lil pudge right there, you pregnant ?" he asked. i just stood there and looked away.

Kentrell p.o.v.

i walk in the kitchen to see y/n throwin down on what she was eatin and then she turned towards me and i looked at her stomach. she had to been 2 months pregnant if not 2 then goin on it.

"you got a pudge right there, you pregnant ?" i asked ha. she stood there and looked away.

"say i know you here me talking to you, how many months you is ?" i asked concerned.

"2 months." she said in a low tone but i couldn't hear.

"whatchu say ?" i asked again. she looked up at me and walked to where i was.

"i'm 2 months Kentrell ." she say. looking shame, i looked at her.

"why you didn't tell me slime, what you thought i would've did ?" i asked ready fa ha to answa.

"i don't know. i'm scared . this is my first pregnancy.. maybe you not ready for no more kids." she spat.

"what ? don't let that come outcha mouth nomo. why wouldn't i want no kid by the girl i wanna be with forever ?" i asked rhetorically. she looked at me while eatin a cake. fatass. &' she smiled.

i walked to her and hugged her and kissed her.

"y/n promise me we won't keep no secrets from each other." i told her. she smiled.

"i promise daddy." she spoke. she trynna start some she don't wanna finish.

VOTEEEEE &' COMMENT CUHHHH💙🕺🏽.

YEEEEEEERRRRRRRR🤩🥵.