NBA Youngboy.

imagine arguing with YB because he saw you talking to another man.
_____________________________________
y/n p.o.v.

sooo boom today i finally introduce my clothing line. i got up and got ready, did my hygiene and i put this on..

after i got done, i went down stairs to see kentrell &' the kids getting ready too

"say, bae you look good." he said looking like he wanted to devour me. i smiled.

"thanks baby, you look nice too." i told em. he smiled showing his icey grills.

after that we arrived and we separate ways. i met Rihanna, Kendall &' Kylie, Lil Baby &' more.

i was at the bar getting a drink when somebody approached me. he was a brownskinned man, tall, white teeth. he was cute or whatever but i got what i want.

"hey, congratulations.. i'm Dior. i was wondering i can take you out sometime or .." he smiled.

i looked around the crowd to see Kentrell and Ace talking but he wasn't paying attention because he was too damn busy giving me a death glare. i quickly looked away.

i looked at Dior and smiled and walked off quickly. after that the party was over. i waited for Kentrell to come to the car and when they came i buckled draco, &' taylin in there seats. Kentrell got in and slammed the door &' i looked at him and flared my nose.

"Kentrell, is you really not talkin to me because HE came and talked to ME ?" i asked, trying not to yell because the babies were sleep in the back.

nothing. he just looked at me and shook his head. we stayed silent the whole ride.

we arrived at the house and i got taylin and kayden out and i carried them both cause his punk ass wanna act hurt. i got in the house and put them in bed and we to Kentrell and I room. he was just standing and death staring at me. shit creepy.

"what Kentrell, why you wanna act a ass tonight, huh ? tell me why cause nigga i needa know." i yelled. the door was closed so the kids couldn't hear me.

"say mane, why you let that fuck ass nigga talk to you slime ?!" he yelled not caring about the babies sleeping. i went up to him and pushed him and rolled my eyes.

"didn't i tell you he came to me. you better be lucky i walked away cause i could've been a dirty bitch and flirted with him. punk ass." i mumbled the last part under my breath. hoping he didn't hear it.

"say, who thefuck you talkin to ?" he asked in determination. he had his finger in my face, at this point he pissed me off.

"nigga you know exactly who i'm talking to, you nigga, stop acting insecure, i'm with you not them nor him. annoying ass." i say and he rushed to me and i back up against the wall.

"girl i will beat the fuck outchu, don't play with me!" he spat. lemme stop playin with this man. i just don't know who he talking to tho.

"i'm sorry kentrell, just stop acting like a bit-" i managed. he rushed to me and grabbed me by my neck, having my feet come up of the floor. his eyes got dark.

"what the fuck you was finna say, finish that shit so i can beat the fuck outta you slime!" he said looking at me with anger. he was waiting for a answer then ..

"stop acting like a insecure person." i said. he let me go and i quickly got away from him backing up. he looked at me, still mad. &' he went to the bathroom and locked the door.

i undressed out of my clothes, crying at the same damn time. i can't believe him, but it was partly my fault. moments later he came out the bathroom and i quickly turned around so he won't see me crying. he looked at me and slowly walked to me with just basketball shorts on, smoking at the same time.

he came by me and i moved away. he pulled me to him, turning my head towards him to see i'm crying. i was scared of Kentrell now. i never seen this side of him. he finally spoke.

"say bae, i'm sorry.. i overreacted and i should've did that. but you pissed me off." he spoke. i looked at him he had a slyly smile.

"it's okay, it's partly my fault." i say. not wanting to be bothered. i kissed him and climbed in bed. he looked at me.

he got in bed and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"look, i know you mad but i just wanna tell you it's not yo fault and i love you y/n and i won't let my emotions take a toll on me like that again." he spoke lowly. i turned around and rubbed his lips.

i smiled.. "i love you too Kentrell, now get some sleep, you have a show tomorrow." i said. i kissed him and drifted to sleep.

Kentrell p.o.v.

i can't tell she still hurt, but say , i'll make it up to her. i never meant to hurt ha. i love her too much too. not to mention she pregnant. i'm just tryna see when she gon tell me. i saw the pregnancy test in the draw in the bathroom.

part 2 ? yes.

be sure to VOTE &' COMMENT ! on bro.

SEE YAAAAA🕺🏽🖤.