Epilogue

She didn't hold a fight. She didn't claim she was innocent or left out details of what happened months ago. Instead she took it all in. I watched as she was sentenced and escorted to be transferred to a prison of max security. But before she left she paused and turned back round to look to where I was standing and gave a smile as if saying thank you for keeping my promise. And without waiting for any type of response from me she continued walking. Facing head on her new life. 

*****

Student Linda Smith was innocent all along. Reports claim that Eva Jones was the responsible of Jacob Hunter death thanks to the help of friends and Amanda- who turned out to be non other Linda herself. As now of now Eva is in prison serving her sentence while Linda is living her life as a free girl. More news relating on the topic later on. 

----

I feel hands cover my eyes and immediately I smile. Grabbing his hands I put them around my waist as he puts his chin on my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"Are you okay?" 

I turn in his arms and stare into those grey eyes I feel in love. "I'm better than ever. After all," I glance down at the space between us where my swollen belly lies. He chuckles and rubs his fingers over my shirt gently tugging it on the bottom and kneeling down to place a kiss on my skin. At the touch of their father they move and kick. 

"I can't wait to see them." I run my hand over his hair, pausing a bit to glance at the diamond ring on my life hand. 

"Linda!" I glance to my mother who kneels over the door absorbing us as Dad comes up behind her with a camera in hand, snapping a shot of us.

"Mr. Hunter is here by the way." Derek slowly gets up and grabs my hand. It's been years since I've last seen him. From what I heard he's finally happy and living with his current fiance who just like him found confront in each other after they both been through the same thing.

We walk through the door and spot my friends and Mr. and Mrs While talking to Mr. Hunter who laughs at what Luke says. Brenda is the first to spot me and lets go of his hand and walks over to me. "Are you okay?" Whats with everyone asking me that? I get it I'm about to give birth but no need to remind me. I already nervous of giving birth to two instead of one. "I'm fine." This draws the attention of everyone when they spot me. Mr. Hunter instantly stands and his eyes widen at the sight of me. 

"Linda, please sit. He gestures to his seat, leaving no room for argument. I go over and sit but not before Derek sits first and settles me on his lap. 

"When are you due? It seems like yesterday I found out you were pregnant."

"Any day now." He looks intensity at my stomach and finally smiles. "I bet you can't wait. Already have a name picked out?"

I smile and look at Derek and everyone else who gesture for me to tell him. "Yeah, for the boy I wanted to name him Jacob." He's eyes become glossy and he looks to his fiance who stands by my parents. "Wait really, Jacob."

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind." He shakes his head and closely walks over to me and gently hugs my while staring down at my stomach. "No, I- I am happy is all." He doesn't bother hiding the shed tears. "Jacob, his name is going to be Jacob!"

I chuckle. "And I thought Amanda for the girl-" 

"Wait there is another one?!" He looks panicked for a second "I only bought items and toy for one baby. Oh no. Kayla we need to go to the store." His fiance laughs as well as everyone else and grabs his hand. "Honey its okay."

"It's fine. No need. They already have a lot of things. "I turn to my friends who only smile wider as if proud with themselves for filling up a whole room with toys, clothes, among other items. 

"Hey, they have amazing uncles and aunts here" Luke states "That care for them a lot"

"I hope he doesn't spoil them" Derek mutters. "Only I can. I don't want to fight over who is the best here." I shake my head. Even after years they still but heads in some things but they have grown to become best friends. Not to mention now that Luke is with Brenda it has lessen their rivalry they had over the past. "They'll love you. After all you're their father."

"I know."

"Is Zoe coming?" Asks Sarah just as the door bell rings. 

"Sorry I'm late." She walks in holding two teddy bears. A blue and Pink.

"No problem come sit." Jessica shifts closer to Alex as he makes room. I wonder when he will pop the question. It's been what 4 years since they got together.  As if sensing my thought he winks and puts and arm over her shoulder.  Zoe whispers something to Sarah which causes her to stand and walk out but only to come back in with another girl who kisses her cheek and has a cake balancing in her palms. 

"Happy 2rd Anniversary!" I look back at Derek who laughs and kisses my cheek. "What? You think I invited them for nothing!"  

Who would have thought. I know Jacob is watching over us. I know Mr. and Mrs. Miller are too. Surly proud what their son and soon to be father has become. Glad that he's finally happy and can walk into their room with a smile on his face. I'm happy that I'm here surrounding by friends and family who stuck by me and now with these two small begins in me who for sure will be loved.

------

"Mom? I glance at my five year old's who jump on the bed.

"What do our names mean? One of my friends were talking around it. She said she was named after a flower and my other friends said they were named after people. What about us?" Amanda asks.

I smile and notice Derek by the door watching me as I reach into the closet and pull a box from the back. I carefully pull out a blue album and open it, setting it in front of them to see. "You see this boy." They nod and glance at Derek, who smiles and walks to us, pulling them to his side as he takes a seat. "That was Jacob and she-" I point to a picture of me as Amanda "was me, Amanda." They look up confused. "But mom your name is Linda, right dad."

He nods "but things happened sweetie." 

They patiently wait for me to further explain. But right now they are not young to understand. Not to mention past their bed time. I set the album down on the nightstand and gesture for the to get comfortable on the bed.  "One day, you'll meet him but for now that's a story for another day." They slowly nod and pull the covers up. Once asleep. Derek looks up and leans over them to place a kiss on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you."

"Are you really going to tell them?" He asks as he puts an arm over us as we lay by them.

I run my hands over Jake's hair and nod. "Maybe- not all but later on. Right now, I want to live in the moment and present. After all, you never know when things change. Rather for the good or bad."

 A/N: I wasn't going to write an Epilogue but this suddenly came to mind. Not the best but hopefully some question were answered. Thank you so much for following me on this crazy journey even though my writing sucks lol. Maybe in the future I will visit their world and rewrite their story better. After all, this was my first project which was bound to have mistakes- like many mistakes. 

Once again thank you so much!!!!!!