Chapter 22

Jade could feel the drops of Jacobs sweat drip on her forehead as he was hoving over her in his bed her wrist was tied, she had clamps on her nipples. 

Legs wrapped around his waist she moaned in delight as he slid deeper inside of her. Biting her lip as moved his hips faster she was enjoying the view also. They finally come to together from their lovemaking Jacob sat up

"Can you untie me?" Jade asked out of breath.

"Sure," Jacob grinned as he untied the rope that was bound to her wrist.

Jade sat up reached over and turned on the lamp.

"So what you think about New York?" he asked as he gave her a quick kiss.

I like it so far but I'm still not sure about moving here she told him while rubbing her wrist.

"Well, I guess I'll have to spend more time convincing you,"he teased.

"Boy, you crazy," she chuckled as Jacob made his way into the bathroom right across from the bed.

He looked back to see Jade laying back in the bed he went inside the bathroom and closed the door turned on the light. Going over to the toilet and lifted top lid quietly not to make any noise.

Once he lifted the cover, he pulled out a small sandwich bag placing it on the bathroom sink as he grabbed a small razor blade from behind the mirror.

Then he poured a little of the white dust cut it down with the razor and snorted it. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep inhale as he let the powder run in his system. 

Lately, he hasn't been getting the same feeling he typically gets since him, and Jade started living together. She doesn't know about his dirty little secret, and that's how Jacob wants it to be.

There was a knock on the door.

"You're done in there yet?" he heard Jade's voice from the other side of the bathroom.

He felt as if his heart just jumped out of his chest from being started by Jade's voice.

"Yea I'm about to come out," he said quickly scrambling to put everything back before opening the door.

She was standing in front of the door.

"You look like you saw a ghost," she said noticing how he was drained of any color.

"I'm alright I need to go get some water...You want one?" he asked breathing hard.

"No I'm good I'm gonna take a shower," she told him raising her brow then walking into the bathroom and closed the door.

Jacob waited until he heard the shower turn on then he made his way downstairs the floor was cold but oddly soothing to his feet.

As he made his way into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge the stove light was the only source of light beside the street lights reflecting through the window. He leaned against the counter taking a  long slow sip from the bottle.

After he was down, he sat it down on the counter and was about to make his way back upstairs when he heard heavy footsteps right behind him.

He didn't see anything at first until he felt a warm sensation from the back of his neck.

"If you move or say anything I will kill you a muffled deep voice said from behind him. He felt a piece of cold hard metal brush against the back of his head.

Jacob was freaking out, but he tried to keep himself.

'What do you want," he said trying to sound calm.

The said nothing.

"Please just tell me what you want."

He didn't know what this guy wanted, but he didn't want to risk Jade getting hurt by letting him know there was someone else in the house.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet!" the voice growled at him.

The figure in all black stood behind him while motioning for three other figures dressed in all black to come into the house from the side window.

Jade was standing in the shower letting the hot soothing water hit her naked body finally getting herself cleaned. Once done she turns off the shower and steps out gets out wrapping a towel around her.

Then plugs up her blow dryer plugs it up and starts drying her hair she was not ready to show her natural hair yet around Jacob.

When she was finally done, she made her walked into the room Jacob was sitting on the bed fully dressed in a black, white shirt, and blue jeans with his hands were in his lap. Jade had a feeling something was off.

"What's wrong?"she asked sitting down next to him.

His eyes were wide and still dilated he looked like he was gravely ill.

Quickly changing his demeanor once he realized Jade was looking at him with grave concern.

"It's just I got a call about a very important meeting here in the, and I don't want you to feel....by yourself."

Jade placed her hand on Jacobs' forehead.

"Are you sure alright?" she asked.

"Yea I'm fine.."

He stood up and looked at her.

"Well, you should get dressed so we can make our way to the airport,"He said to her.

What did you think those people wanted from Jacob?

Was Jacob wrong for not telling  Jade what really happened?

Was this a random crime?

Will Jade find out his dirty secret.