Chapter 24

Two months later

"Can you lift your shirt mam?" a female guard asked while Jade lifted her over sized blue sweater revealing her ever-growing belly.

The guard looked her up and down as she pulled her sweater back down covering her stomach which was getting harder to conceal.

Once Jade was cleared by security she was lead into the visitation lobby she watched as Crystal was lead to the table by a guard as Jade walked up and sat down. She twitched her nose to the stale smell of the room.

"Thanks For answering my call only two months late Crystal said sarcastically.

"Why thank you, Jade, for taking time out of your day to come see my ass." Jade mocked her.

She rolled her eyes.

"So why you called me up here," Jade asked she noticed someone was eyeing her purse, so she grabbed it and put in her lap.

"I need a favor," Crystal replied.

"What," Jade said dryly.

Jade was already due to hormones and the fact she didn't want to come to see her sister, but she promised her mom.

"I need you to bail me out."

Jade sat back not saying anything.

"So can you help me Crystal asked

Jade sighed.

"I can't help you... so if that's what you called me up here for Jade was about to get up.

"Jade please they are trying to give me ten years .. you got money."

"Yes I do but not to bail you out," She leaned in.

"I pregnant with two babies remember," she whispered not wanting anyone else to hear her.

"You can ask Jacob or Nate for the money." Crystal told her.

Jade shook her head at the crazy idea.

"You stole from Jacob and Nate I'm not asking him that," She rolled her eyes.

"What I'm supposed to do?" Crystal asked.

"Take the ten years plea I mean you'll be out in two or three years for good behavior," Jade shrugged.

"Really..."

"The most I can do is put one hundred dollars on your commissary.. you'll be the richest girl in your block or whatever they have in here," Jade smirked.

"Wow, when did you become such a bitch." Crystal sneered.

"Enjoy not having having soap," Jade snapped as she stood up grabbed her purse and stormed out of the lobby as she walked back up to the front of the building where bodyguards were waiting as she stepped outside they surrounded her she adjusted her hat to hide her face and avoided eye contact with the swarm of reporters trying to talk to her as she opened the door to a black SUV and got into the passenger side. The driver took off once she was inside.

Later that night Jade was at home sitting on the bed on her laptop with a stack of invitations beside her.

Jacob came into the room in nothing but black sweatpants.

"So have you thought about a date?" yet he asked.

Jade was typing away on her laptop.

She shook her head.

"I think I changed my mind about the gender reveal party."

"Why," Jacob questioned sitting next to her on the bed laying his head on her stomach.

"Because everyone pisses me off.

"Not me Jacob joked

"Sometimes you do, but you've been good. Lately, Jade teased rubbing her hands through his hair.

"I think you should have it Jacob insisted.

"Really," Jade was surprised by his answer

He nodded.

"Yea if its something you want to do," he said.

"I do but what about everybody..."

"Don't worry I 'll handle it I want you to relax he told her sitting up and picking up the invitations and looking at them.

Up next someone else gets a visitor can y'all guess who and who's vising them

Also what you think Jacob plans with the invitations.