Chapter 28

Song:Clout-offset

Jacob was walking back into the office after coming back from a business trip he wanted to check up on things before his jet lag setting in. 

His phone was ringing in his pocket he pulled it out to see it was him, mom, he rolled his eyes pressing the decline button and sliding it right back into his pocket. 

Right before he was about to make he was about to make his way to the door his as he was about to walk up to his office door his small blonde haired assistant came up to him.

'Um Mr.Johnson you need to see this," she told him in a nervous state.

"Ok," he said taking the magazine.

Then he looked at her.

"Now go get my coffee,' he snapped

"Yes sir," then she quickly paced off.

He walked into his office and sat at his desk taking a glance at the magazine.

He mostly glanced through it with a bored expression until his eyes came across a picture of him and jade walking out of the four seasons in New York. Then he read the caption.

Billions and Babies.

His face became read he angrily flipped until he got to the end of the article interview to see who gave out his information but of course who did it was anonymous.

He threw the magazine to the side as he pressed the button on his desk phone.

It dinged

"Yes, Mr. Johnson."

"Get my publicist and public relations team in the meeting room now," he ordered.

"Why do I seem annoyed can anyone with a half a brain cell answer that."

Jacob said moments later in the middle of the meeting room talking to his publicist and public relations team which they all had looks of confusion and embarrassed.

"Um well, Mr. Johnson....."

He put his hand up.

"Did  I ask you to speak Jerry."

"My name is To..."

"Your name is  shut the fuck up and find out how this information got out!"

Everyone else looked at him.

"Do I need to text this to you idiots or are your going to move your asses!" he scowled.

Everyone quickly got up and scrambled out of the room as his assistant came up to him with his coffee he took an angry sip.

As he pulled the cup from his lips, he made a face.

"A black coffee."

"You moron  black coffee with two sugars..."

"I...."

"You're fired!"

Nate made his way into the office to see Jacobs assistant running past him crying

"Oh, yea cry maybe I can use your tears to sweeten my coffee," he scoffed.

Nate quickly turned around and made his way to the break room he didn't want to be in Jacob's coke fueled rage.

After that Jacob then walks into his office closed the door sits at his desk and pull out a small roll of cash and a small baggie.

"I don't care I want that bitch fired!" Jade was in the kitchen yelling on her phone.'

"Your suppose to ask for an ID or something."

"No don't put me on hold again."

She heard the phone click.

"Damn it," she said.

The front door opened and Jacob walked into the house.

"What's going on I could hear you from outside," he said making his way into the kitchen.

"Nothing," she shook her head

"But guess what.."

"What," he said opening the fridge grabbing a beer.

"Pebbles and boom boom sold out our information to the magazine and the blogs."

"Wait who..." Jacob asked confused.

"Crystal and Nate duh." she threw her hands out.

He grabbed the bridge of his nose annoyed."

"I want you to fire Nate," Jade ordered.

He looked at her.

"I can't do that." He told her.

"Why not?" she asked raising her brow.

"Because I don't need him trying to pull a wrongful termination. I mean I would win the case but its a lot of paperwork, time and bad publicity I don't need that," he said drinking his beer.

"Well then punch in the face or something."

Lasciami gestire questa principessa
(Let me handle this princess)

He said as kissing her on the lips

"Your sexy Italian isn't going to calm me down Crystal will get these hands once I have our girls I'm going to punch her in the face."

"We need to just focus on us." He told her.

Jacob smirked.

"Besides you always need to make sure you have the upper hand in any situation."

Jacob knew what he was going to do to Nate.

What y'all think Jacob going to do?