1.1 » R || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

I have nothing to remind you of for this chapter I believe...
If I remember it will go here:
• Some cussing ahead.

Arenways, here's yo recap for « 1st Arc: Rumour: Prologue || ✔»:

"Huh?.." (Y/N) blinked. She then quickly shook her head. "Oh! uhm...Teruhashi is a nice person...I just don't understand why she glared at me at lunchtime..maybe it was my imagination?.."

Kusuo went back to his original self somehow, he gave a nod and let go of (Y/N) with a slightly irritated face as he disappeared into the crowd, "Maybe so." he mumbled. She was left dumbfounded.

'Did I say something wrong?..' she wondered.

(Y/N) was glad the day was finally over. But then she went outside and it was raining, she didn't have an umbrella with her. She just sighed at this and walked home in the rain. Kusuo sighed in relief, finally getting to get home. He strolled in the rain alone but then noticed Nendou and Kaudou were right beside him at some point. He quick-walked down to meet a familiar face, (L/N) (Y/N).

The pinknette followed the girl's speed as he started off a conversation with a gesture of a wave. She looked up and smiled, waving back. "Hi!" She was wet, droplets of water dropped down to the ground. Kusuo got an umbrella from his bag like magic and opened it, giving it to her. He didn't really need it since he could easily use pyrokinesis on himself. But not in front of her. Not yet. (Y/N) couldn't help but blush a bit. "Oh..uhm..T-thank you! I'll be S-Sure to return I-it.." she thanked quietly.

Kusuo gave another short nod as he began to SPEAK, "Don't trust Teruhashi. She doesn't like you back."

She tilted her head to the side. "W-what do you mean? W-why?"

Kusuo stayed silent for a moment, he turned his head opposite of her just to use telepathy instead, "Everyone thinks she's an angel. She's not really. Quite mean actually."

"R-really?..she seems so n-nice though.."

Kusuo immediately shook his head, looking down at her. He gave her a look that said that Teruhashi was bad news. You can't blame him for not wanting to talk. 

"Alright..but..how do you know all t-this?.."

The boy stopped walking. Inside his mind was how he will get out of this situation. "...Her brother told me." He gulped and continued to walk with the flying tears of water hitting his ruffly hair and his neon-green glasses that were getting foggy.

"Oh..okay..." she noticed this and quickly walked beside him, holding the umbrella above both of their heads. (Little did they know...apart from Kusuo: he knows all) Miss Perfect was right behind them... watching them cautiously and listening to every small mutter.

"Thanks for warning m-me.."

Kusuo bowed as a show of a no problem/you're welcome Once the (h/c)-nette reached her own house she handed the umbrella back to him. "T-Thanks for accompanying m-me..I'll see you t-tomorrow.." She waved goodbye before walking towards her door. As soon as (Y/N) shut the door, Kusuo swiftly turned his head to face a confused Teruhashi, 'How did he spot me?' she thought. Of course, no one knew Kusuo was a psychic so Kokomi could have no idea how he figured out.

The girl gave in and revealed herself, but not in defeat, "Hey Saiki~kun. M-my house is this way too. Wanna walk together?" Kusuo shook his head and casually made his way home leaving the perfect girl behind in a very angry and miserable manner.

(Y/N) sighed as she entered her house. "I'm Home!" She shouted but never got a reply. "Who am I kidding...I live alone.." she silently sat down on the couch in the living room. She then stared out of her window. "I should probably do some grocery shopping when the rain stops.."

▬▬▬✩♡♬♡✩▬▬▬★  

After a while, the (e/c)-eyed was at the mall after the rain stopped. She was struggling with carrying her grocery bags and accidentally bumped into Kaidou. He looked down at her and quickly helped her up. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

She looked up and quickly nodded, "Uh yeah..s-sorry.." She apologized which he just responded with an it's fine. He decided to help her with her bags. Logically, the bags wouldn't be ripped because of the weight of the shopping inside. So if they fell when (Y/N) met Kaidou, they would've broken, but luckily... Kusuo was there to help with that without anyone knowing. Not even himself knew why he was doing all these kind things to the girl, yet he carried on"Hey your that new girl from school right?" He asked which (Y/N) replied with a nod.

"You gotta watch out, there's an evil organization called dark reunion!" He blabbered.

"Dark reunion?" She asked, confused.

"Yes! But don't worry, I, the jet black wing shall keep you safe!"

(Y/N) just giggled at Kaidou's fantasy. Once she spotted Kusuo she smiled and waved.

'...Shit.' he thought, 'How did she notice me?' Kusuo came out of his hiding spot and revealed himself, kinda embarrassed.

"Oh, hey Saiki!" Kaidou called, "Coincidence we would all be here." Two familiar boys came from both sides of the hall, one was a blond and black haired, tall boy with a spikey scalp of hair in the middle racing down at the back of his head. The other had purple hair and was averagely tall. Once the girl saw the other two, she got a little nervous and scared due to her shyness and hid behind Kaidou. 

'Oh dear...' she thought. 'This won't end well.' And his prediction was right, it didn't end well at all.

Kusuo tried to escape this problem but couldn't and had to suck it up and deal with it. It was around 8 at night and they were now all making their way home. This time for sure. ...Until they bumped into Teruhashi! Oh, what a surprise. Not a worse timing! Kusuo screeched mentally and ran (legitimate walked) out of the mall, it was normal for him to run away and he didn't enjoy staying late doing shopping with idiots either. (Y/N) looked shocked when she saw him run away and quickly ran after him to make sure he was okay.

Kusuo stopped pacing after a point in time, and (Y/N) was too into the run that when she stopped it was when she knocked him over. The boy instantly got off the floor and brushed himself while giving (Y/N) a hand, slightly smiling but not really at the same time.

Unexpectedly, he didn't use his psychic powers for any of this, like stop (Y/N) from tripping or him having to move and fall too. 

She rubbed her head before taking his hand. "S-sorry.." She was blushing 'cause of embarrassment. 

"Yare yare, why did you follow me." he facepalmed, looking more irritated than before.

This frightened her a bit and she looked down. "J-just wanted to make sure you were okay.." she mumbled.

"Right." He nodded and bowed politely then walked backwards and disappeared when he turned to the corner.

(Y/N) tilted her head. 'I really don't get him...'

♥ '¨'•.¸¸.♫│ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ│♫'¨'*•.¸¸♥

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ...REMEMBER PLEASE DO TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY WILD "Leah"'s IN THE CHAPTERS. ;_;

'||• Word count: 1226 words •||'