« Esper Extra #1: A Christmas Special! || ✔ »

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

This chapter is a Christmas Special: no need for a recap because this has nothing to do with the main focus and storyline of Arc 1! But like, since Arc 1 is close to Christmas, I guess you could say this was part of the story. >-<

  ✔ (F/C) » Favourite Colour 

Arenways, enjoy!!!

It was a blissful, peaceful morning, just one day away from Christmas Day. Every step was a pain to an infamous psychic who roamed the street. All these thoughts, happy or depressing, kept flooding his mind unwanted. Kusuo sighed and finally reached where he wanted to go, (Y/N)'s house. Reason? He didn't have one much. Only that Kusuke came to visit, so he stole the coffee jelly like How The Grinch Stole Christmas and ran away to his close friend's home. He blinked, standing in front of the building. Like normal people, they would knock first and see if anyone was home. But the pinknette wasn't normal, instead, he dived in through the kitchen window because the living room's window was closed.

(Y/N) had baked a cake and began decorating it Christmas themed.
She felt bored since she didn't have much to do so she decided to go with the flow.
Though she was startled by a sudden thump and yelped, dropping the bag of green icing and looking over at the noise.

"EEK!- Kusuo! Can't you knock on the door like any other person!?" She questioned, hand placed on her chest.

Kusuo lightly shook his head, standing up and picking up the coffee jelly.
He put it on the table and bowed politely, totally switching the subject, "May I... help you?"

(Y/N) tilted her head to the side, processing the question before giving a kind smile. "Sure! It'd be fun to do with someone anyway!" She replied, handing him one of the bags filled with the sweet icing.

Eventually, time passed and the cake was finished. The pinknette thought it would be a good day today because no one was around to bother him. Yet he was wrong. A knock was echoing throughout the house in countless moments.

(Y/N) smiled at their creation. "It looks so good! Now let's eat I-" her sentence was interrupted by the sudden knocking. "Hold that thought!" She declared and ran towards the front door, opening it. 

"Hey, (N/N)~chan!" Teruhashi greeted, "I thought I would come here so we could go for a walk down in town since it is Christmas Eve." she smiled, trying to detect if Kusuo was somewhere here.

"Oh..Uh.."The female pondered for a bit, thinking if she should go or not. And of course, she needed to tell Kusuo first too. "Uhm..S-Sure! Just let me c-change and I'll be right back!"

Kokomi entered (Y/N)'s home to wait when she saw Kusuo. They glared at each other for a few moments until Teruhashi decided to break the silence, "Oh, good afternoon, Saiki~kun. Fancy meeting you here." she smiled happily. Kusuo only nodded. After (Y/N) did what she had to do she walked back into the room.

"Alright! I'm done now" she said as she took her steps.

★▬▬▬✩♡♬♡✩▬▬▬★ 

"I thought maybe we could go to an ice skating rink today!" Teruhashi brightly cheered, wondering if everyone else would agree too.