1.3 » M (Part II) || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

Arenways, here's yo recap for 1.2 » U (Part I) || :

The (h/c)-nette took another sip of her water bottle while reading but then coughed a bit due to drinking it too fast. Kusuo turned away once more and stayed facing the opposite way for a short while until the last bell went off. He got off his seat and sighed, now remembering he has to go to the cafe with all the pests. (Y/N) got up as well, picking up her bag and making her way outside. She waited at the place her and Teruhashi were going to meet up. Nendou caught up with Kusuo right before he left the building, but you see, God isn't on Kusuo's side and didn't get away with sneaking off and not having to come, "Come on pal! Teruhashi is waiting for us!" The pinkette groaned as he got dragged by his collar to the path outside. (Y/N) saw them and gave a small wave.

'Good grief, (Y/N).'

Kokomi smiled, ear-to-ear, you could see she was excited to go with everyone on a small cafe trip, but inside she complained how (Y/N) had to come too. Kokomi was not perfect now. (Y/N) then just focused her sight on the ground. Kusuo knelt down in front of and looked up at her lowered head then waved to wake up - she had been staring at the floor for somewhat 5 minutes so Kusuo was just checking if she was alive. She looked up and got scared as hell. "GAH!"

Unexpectedly, Kusuo chuckled at the girl's fright, he nudged her to get going because everyone already left without her. She looked up ahead. "Oh! Uhm..s-sorry!" She quickly followed all the others.

Kusuo's soft, small smile slowly faded away and walked a few centimetres away from (Y/N), "Yare yare." Teruhashi, on the other side, was raging, her head was probably about to explode as the wind trickled through her hair. The breeze grew strong now that the sun was blocked because of the clouds. (L/N) shivered, it got cold suddenly. But she kept quiet.

A boy placed his jacket over the (h/c)-nette's shoulders as a sign to take it because he doesn't need it. Not Kusuo, it was Kaidou, "Oh..t-thanks Kaidou!"She snuggled into the jacket, enjoying the warmth. (Y/N) then thought about why she thought Kusuo would give her a jacket, 'Pfft. He doesn't care about me. What do you mean, (Y/N).' she sighed and continued walking with her head low and a hidden frown.

Kokomi couldn't find the Cafe Mami place, maybe she took the wrong turning? She finally gave in and did her Angel Breath. Soon enough, every boy around gathered in front of Kokomi as Kusuo groaned because of all this attention, though he was slightly happy to be wearing his ring which blocked all thoughts from driving into his mind. "I and my friends are looking for... Cafe Mami. Do you know where it is?" No one from the crowd knew either. Kusuo snickered, he used his clairvoyance to try to see what turn they did wrong, but even he now couldn't figure out where they were. Oh, oh right. They accidentally got teleported to Sweden.

'Oops. I had an accident.'

▬▬▬✩♡♬♡✩▬▬▬★  

(Y/N) backed up some from the crowd. Kusuo followed the girl, grabbing her hand, and somehow they were back in Japan where it was nice and sunny, just them two, in front of Cafe Mami. (Y/N) just stood there, confused. 

"Don't worry about the others, they'll figure soon enough they are on the other side of the world." Kusuo didn't let go of (L/N)'s hand - which kind of made him blush under his neon-green glasses - and dragged her into the cafe, getting greeted by a tall, middle-aged man and a girl with two brown ponytails.