1.6 » R || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

✔ (F/G/P) » Friend's Gender Pronoun.

Arenways, here's yo recap for 1.5 » U || :

Kuriko nodded, "Have you caught... the hang of... the recipe?"

Teruhashi nodded. "Yep! Thanks a lot, Kuriko~Chan!"She handed her a spoon. "Want to taste?"

Kuriko took the spoon and placed the piece of heaven in her mouth - she munched it down cutely just as Kusuo does.

"You and your brother really are alike.." She stated.

Kuriko froze in place for a moment, 'Oh yeah, she still believes that.' she mentally gave a relieved sigh and continued eating. It was late at night, so she planned to go home. Teruhashi learnt how to make coffee jelly so that's enough for her not to go tomorrow to disturb (Y/N). Right?

It was the next morning, Monday. (Y/N) was walking towards school, holding the straps of her backpack. Oh, look, a wild Kaidou! The bluenette ran side to (Y/N), "Hey (Y/N)~san."

"Hi, Kaidou!" She greeted.

"How was your weekend... with whoever?" he mumbled the last words.

"Eh...It was fine!...but also a bit awkward.." she mumbled the last words. Kaidou raised an eyebrow at her, then looked down at his hand strapped in red ribbons. She shook her head, "Let's just say things happened...Anyway! How was your weekend?.."

"I went on a journey yesterday to try to weaken Dark Reunion's base!" he sparkled in delight.

"And! Did something happen?" She questioned, smiling kindly.

"They took one of my comrades..." he deeply spoke, the question ruined his mood.

"Oh...uhm.."(Y/N) decided to keep quiet after that. In the background, you could hear an irritated spoiled kid and a totally weird voice that didn't ever stop. Kusuo and Nendou. She looked towards the sound and slowly waved at them. "Should we wait for them to catch up or just continue walking?" She asked Kaidou.

"Continue walking..." he narrowed his eyes at Kusuo, then turned his head and smiled when he pivoted back to the way he was going. (Y/N) noticed how he looked at Kusuo and then followed him.

"Is something wrong, Kaidou?"

"Nope, totally fine... I just- I'm in a bad mood." He lied, little did (Y/N) know, Shun was there when that happened between her and Kusuo. 

"Alright..if you say so.." She gave a kind smile. 

They soon got to the school gates, and exactly when the bell rang, "Let's go!" he started running inside and upstairs to class. (Y/N) quickly followed. When she arrived, she immediately took her seat. When lunch started she wasn't in the cafeteria, she decided to stand outside the school a bit. Kusuo followed - right behind (Y/N) - but kept a good distance from her so she doesn't see him. (Y/N) leaned her back against the wall, looking up at the sky.