« 2nd Arc: Kyoto: Prologue || ✔ »

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

Guess who's backkk~!!! x

Wow 4 month hiatus. I'm sorry. :[

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

Arenways, here's yo recap for 1.9 » C || :

"Hmph!?" Her cry of confusion was muffled by the sudden kiss. After a few seconds, she tapped his shoulder, asking for breath. Kusuo let go, followed by small pants. (Y/N) was lying on top of Kusuo, catching her breath. When she realized what happened, she was as red as a tomato. "Njeeeh I didn't expect thaaat!" She whined. She felt extremely embarrassed. She covered her face with her hands to hide her expression from him.

"That wasn't supposed to happen.," she said in a squeaky voice.

"Was it not? What was supposed to happen." he sat up, brushing himself.

"W-Well..I-I was only supposed to tease you..I-i'm not really u-used to-" - She paused to yawn - "kissing..yet.." she cut off her own sentence for a bit by pausing, she was getting more tired. Kusuo blinked and pat down the bed beside him to show (Y/N) to lay down.

She flopped down on the bed, lying next to him. She snuggled close to him. 'I'm so glad to have you.'

'I do too.' he thought back to himself.

She smiled then fell asleep, letting out soft snores.

Kusuo let his head fall onto the top of her's, gently closing his eyes.

'...waiting for you.'

The next morning, (Y/N) was still asleep. She pulled the blanket on herself some more. Not surprisingly, Kusuo was still beside her. He hadn't moved since (Y/N) laid down next to him last night, something was bothering him but didn't know what.

"Hm..." She slowly opened her eyes and saw the boy still next to her, "Good morning.." she mumbled. 

He didn't respond.

She noticed him deep in his thoughts and tapped him. "Is something wrong..?"

He shook his head without making a sound. 

"You sure?..you look troubled.." She hugged him, still lying down. "You know you can always tell me if something's wrong.." 

"Kusuke is back in town." he muttered, still neutral-faced at the ceiling.

"You mean the guy you kept trying to avoid talking to?.."

He nodded.

"Hm.." She didn't really know what to say next. She thought for a moment. "Shouldn't you go home?..your family might be worried.."

"I told them I'm here." he simply answered.

"..what do you mean 'here'? They don't even know me.."