{FIFTEEN}

{FIFTEEN}

He had me pushed up to the wall, his lips on mine as his hands wandered up and down my sides, I didn't know where to put my hands, so I settled for on his hips as his mouth explored mine. His tongue was in my mouth. Every so often he would let out a moan, as he ground his lower half into mine.

And I wasn't totally innocent, I was pushing into him too, pressing my groin into his, he moved his mouth to my neck. I rotated my head back, leaning it on the brick wall on the back of his apartment building. His hands went up my shirt, and that with his mouth, I couldn't help the groan that passed my lips, the light huffs I let out, his name passing my lip with every surge of pleasure.

"We should stop," I mutter, but I really didn't want to, and Scott knew that as he nibbled on my neck, letting out a chuckle on my skin. His hand found its way to the front of my jeans and I moaned. I bit my lip grabbing onto Scott's hair. "Oh, God."

"Don't bring God into this." Scott chuckled, getting down on his knees and undoing my belt, He kissed the outline of my very hard erection and I melted, I hadn't enjoyed anything this much in-- in so long. "I'm sure God, would love to watch this." I couldn't compose myself as I watched him giving open mouth kisses to my briefs. "Sidney."

"God, yes."

"Sidney." Scott stopped, his mouth at my ear now

"Mm?"

"You're going to be late for work?"

"What?"

What?

I opened my eyes to see Janet leaning over me with a coy smile on her face. "Did you need me to help you with that?" She asked, trailing her fingers over my stomach. I looked down past her hand to the obvious tent that was standing under the covers, I groaned, but not in pleasure, I rubbed my eyes and sat up, shaking my head.

"No, it's fine. I need a shower anyway." Standing up I walked past Janet, shutting the bathroom door and pressing my head in my hands. I kissed him once, and now I was having sex dreams about him. I couldn't look at her, couldn't be around her knowing very well that I had my lips on someone else. I was dreaming about somebody else. I wanted to be with, somebody else. And I didn't know how to tell her. If I should tell her. I loved her, she was my first... everything. Girlfriend, kiss, lover, wife. She was everything to me, and she did everything for me. Yet here I was, being the worst for her. I couldn't have sex with her, I couldn't kiss her. I couldn't even stand to feel her hands on me sometimes. But not because there was something wrong with her. No, Janet was perfect.

After a cold shower and a slow, and painful drive I was at work, confused to the fact that Scott was in fact, not handing me coffee, or waiting for me in the stairs like he normally would. I was well into my lunch when the younger man showed his face, standing at my office door with a bag in his hand and a smile on his face. "Hey Doc, mind if I join you?" I was sipping on a can of coke, but I quickly spat out the straw and nodded my head. Which in turn only made him smile more as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

I couldn't look him in the eyes, all I could see was his face, his messy hair, and his mouth very, very close to-- I shook my head, inviting him to sit across from me. "What's up? I didn't see you this morning."

I had to come in early and finish up a few things with my team. I tried to leave to get downstairs, but we got caught up. Bright side should have a case closed by tomorrow. I was thinking some celebratory drinks, afterwards. Maybe?"

"You mean, with me?"

"Yeah," He dug into his bag and pulled out a chocolate bar. "It might be hard to believe, but I've actually been enjoying your company."

"I should really tell you-"

"I can't believe you've got kids." Scott started, not hearing me speak at all.

"Yeah, about that I wanted t-"

"Did Eric enjoy the game? Wish I could have spoken to him a bit more. He seems like a grea-"

"I'm married." That got him to stop talking. He looked at me, he looked like a deer caught in headlights. I wanted to take it back. I wanted to not tell him and just let him believe whatever he wanted, let whatever was going on with us slip by and move on. But I couldn't I-- I liked him. And I couldn't move on with myself if I didn't let him know about Janet. Or let Janet know about him.

"Oh, oh god this is so awkward. I am so sorry Sidney, I should never-- I, I wasn't thinking. I thought you were gay. Not that you look it. Actually, if we're being totally honest here. No, no. God, I'm so sorry." He rambled on, standing up with his things. "I'm so embarrassed, I shouldn't have assumed. I-" As he spoke I walked around my desk, I didn't know what I was doing. I was working on autopilot once again as he kept talking, his face red, his eyes looking like they were about to flood. I grabbed the bag from his hands, took it into mine and put it on my desk. He kept talking, kept saying how sorry he was as I took him by the waist. I should have stopped myself. I knew what I was about to do, but I did it anyway.

I kissed him, my lips planting firmly on his, effectively stopping him from speaking. And just like before, I was frozen, but this time, so was he. We just stood there, awkwardly, holding a dry kiss. Well, until I felt his hand touch my chest. I thought for sure he was going to pull away. But instead, he grabbed my tie, pulling me closer and moving his mouth on mine.

My heart raced as the kiss headed, Scott through off his suit jacket, it laying somewhere on the floor or the chair. I didn't care because as he did that I grabbed his shoulder, pushing him towards the desk. His hands found my hair as he sat on my once neat desk, and I fit perfectly in between his legs. He grabbed onto my hair, pulling it, I groaned, something waking up inside of me as he grabbed me. I latched onto his neck, biting at him just to hear that sweet sound come out of his mouth.

This was madness. This needed to stop.

But I couldn't, not when Scott was puddy in my hands, not when his hands pushed through my hair and he made those dirty little sounds.

"Fuck Doc." He moaned while I found a sweet spot under his ear. It was getting too hot to fast. And, as if fate had known it. My work phone rang. Both of us jumped, him panting heavily as I reached over, fixing my tie before grabbing the phone as if whoever was on the other line could see me.

"Dr. Sidney Quinlan. How can I help you." And I watched Scott pack up his things, looking back at me once before shutting the door to my office.

And fuck was I in deep. 

CONTEST TIME

Today, the 15th of November is my 24th Birthday! 

THANK YOU 
So much for reading. I love you  

 I love you  ♡