Kidnap

Trust me the writing gets better as you read on!!

It was just like every other day
Kinda normal but not until now Edd kicked Tom to his knees. All Matt could do was just look away feeling guilt for Tom.

Tom tried to get up but all he felt was a stingy stabbing pain in his back Edd kicked him to the floor Tom felt pain every where tears formed from the corners of his eyes but he refused to let them crep out.

which failed since his black tears crept out of his visors and ran down his face and stung the bleeding cuts oh his face Tom felt so weak but he wouldnt never say That to anyone since they would probably confirm he was. suddnely Edd yelled "if you werent here, we wouldnt be in trouble,  thanks too you Tords after us!!" Tom felt guilty he made his friend this mad. Edd crossed his arms and turend away his face still facing Toms shivring body Edd felt no guilt for what he done to his friend all he thought is that he deserved this.

A load knock was heared Edd and Matts face looked like they saw a ghost..Eyes wide, faces worried Toms body was limp he passed out on the floor from all the strees and crying his face was also messed up well he also passed out since how much blood was oozing out of his cuts.Edd yelled "hide*!!" it was the red army that knocked on the door and Edd knew that.  Matt didnt want too leave Tom but he had too he ran out of the room Edd behind him.

Pau walked into the room he gasped at the sight. The sight of Toms limp body then he realized who this man was "you're the one red leader has been looking for!" Pau pulled out His walkie "Pat come quick fast!!!!!" Pat quickly came in and saw the reason he was called he grabbed Toms arms well Pau grabbed his legs and they carried him into the car. They then drove to the base speeding hoping that Tom didn't die.

Soon as they got they're they picked Tom the same away again into the base. Tord was sitting in his office just thinking and waiting for his soldiers to come back.Pau ran into the room with a smile on his face Tord looked up at the man. "sir-" Pau was interrupted by Tord "knock next time Pau" Pau was a little shocked at this "sorry...sir we found Tom"..Tord was surprised "I would like to see him now".

(see that change I made this is gonna happen a lot :3)

Tom was on the floor crying again. The floor was cold which Tom felt but he didn't pay that much attention too. Tom heard footsteps coming closer he was a worried on who it was. A shadow....it looked like tords shadow Tord was probably next too him he felt a a warm touch lift his chin up and make Tom look at the figures face....It was Tord he seem worried but all that came thourgh Toms mind was is Tord was gonna hurt him..

"please don't hurt me" Tom studderd he was nervous if Edd could hurt him Tord was another person who could they always tried to kill eachother after all. "Tom I won't" Tord said in a calm tone Tord got and heinformed up he held Toms hand and lead him too the infarmery too make sure he was gonna be okay since Tord was sometimes a little soft on people. Soon as they were there Tom walked in and layed down on the table every thing hurt, the Doctor took a look at him then sat down again "looks like your face just needs to be fix and that's really all" Tom was a nervous to tell the doctor everything hurt him so he just delt with it.

(time skip brought to you by ''Little Torms'' fans :D)

Tord was waiting patiently near the door  then Tom walked out. He looked like his face was never bleeding and a lot better. Tom poked Tord to get his attention Tord looked at Tom and smiled then he moved his head to signal to follow him so Tom followed Tord down the halls. Tom and Tord saw Pau running towards them he then stopped and started panting for breath he then looked up at the two. "Sir!!" Tom looked down trying not to cause attention to himself "what is it Pau." Pau looked at Tom for a second then back to Tord "there are trespassers in the base sir" Tom and Tord were shocked at this Pau turned around then.......

TBC hahaha
All the Credit goes too  ''Little Torm''
Please subscribe to there channel!!! I have to say the only thing I did was write this and make up some parts and that's it but I and funny thing I didn't know how to describe getting kicked so I told my friend to kick me in the leg as hard as they could it kinda hurt xD hope you enjoyed this chapter !!! 

Bye~

(858 words)