Where?

Tom sighed walking down the hallway towards Jessie and his meeting place. He walked in and waited for a while nothing...

Probably just busy he thought waiting longer.
He looked at the time it was lights out, damn has be been waiting for that long. Guess he's hopeless in love...

Tord pushed tom out of the chair out of nowhere "bitch where is Jessie" He yelled. The brit shrugged "i thought you knew?" he replied tom got an odd expression back it was confusing but why?

"She's missing and you and her usually hangout..." he muttered the Brit sighed getting up and putting a hand on Tords shoulder. "I don't know where she is but I'll help you find her just don't go around yelling at people saying" he started Tord nodded "bitch where is Jessie" he mimicked in response was a low snarl.

Aye it's me I know very short chapter it only has 156 words but just wanted to give out a chapter though I feel as this book is more of a chore then a fun hobby...it's also for the reason I am like working on seven books right now for I can find a fun book to upload just don't expect chapters. I am still a person with interest and hobbies. I love writing but a fandom that i don't like anymore is hard to write. That's why this book will be on a hiatus until I decided to discontinue this book or to write more chapters.
-Author

I get it if you want to unfollow me