Break him

Totally not gonna make you guys scream

Click clack

Heals clicked through the empty corridor. Leading to double doors with a gold sign-on the door engraved with the words green leader.

The women had brunette long curly hair. Her blue eyes as beautiful as the ocean and her body were what every girl wanted an hourglass figure.

She opened the door softly and closing it looking straight in front of her. The man in the seat behind the desk had brown hair with a bit of peach of fuzz on the chin. He sported a black trench coat with a green hoodie under. His name you may ask?

Edd gold

"ah you're back" he smiled looking at the female gingerly looking for an answer to his question. "yes I am sir" she started bowing at his presences "Tom is good and as for Red leader well I found out something" her sentence was stopped by her giggles. Edd just looked at her tapping his fingers to alert her he was getting impatient. She jumped before starting again "Red leader has a weakness and I have an idea to break him-"
she started looking excited
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙
"so no one has seen her" tord sighed running his back against the wall. Tom just nodded biting his lip a taste of silver in his mouth. Blood. "how the fuck did this happen" he yelled angrily tom just sighing in response well Tord threw a temper tantrum on the floor.

"He has a weakness I can tell tommie" she whispered into his ear. Tom glanced at her confusingly "that weakness is..."

"you" her voice Going husky . Tom stood up in pure surprise as if he just saw a demon or a ghost his breath hitching and his eyes widely open at Jess "I don't believe that" he whispered before walking off. Shaking his head at the thoughts coming. Denying them all.

Just remembering that moment brought his questions back about the truth "I have a question" his voice deep and barely showing his emotions.

Unreadable to the other

Tord just nodded slowly still upset for losing one of his members of they wanted to leave it required them to forget everything they've learned here but obviously that was thrown out the window. Looking at the Brit his eyes half lidded. No one would see this since no one was allowed in this hall unless giving permission.

The Brit sighed thinking for a little bit. How would he even phrase it to him one wrong step could go horribly wrong but he did it anyway "do you like me" silence filled the hall just the two boys looking at each other. It wasn't awkward it was surprisingly calming. "I guess" his tone suggesting the confusion that was hitting him like an arrow to the head.

"Like this?" The Norski asked before doing something that would change everything.
How Tom saw him. How both boys acted. And how much of a weapon this would be...

"His weakness his Tom actually" she laughed insanely looking at her leader disbelief look oh how much of a....

Weakness this was

To the Enemy

A/n: aye bitchs totally didn't write this well haven a break down... but I hope you liked this it's not that long but not to short! The chapters are gonna be medium sized regarding to what I said I just plan to leave you guys on cliffhangers and to make it so more chapters then a few will come out..

Also what do you think about smut?

-love Andy