"I don't wanna set the world on fire"

A simple kiss that's all It took a peck on the lips.
Both boys were flustered. "I'm taking that as a yes" the brit whispered before pulling tord closer wrapping his arms around the other.

Tord looked at the brits black voids', his eyes bursting out of his head. His breath becoming shaky from all the confusion and the kiss! The kiss?! He had a kiss with his long term enemy he was a little shaken but who wouldn't be if they kissed someone they hated for most of their life.

God Tord says something to him he's probably waiting he mentally slapped himself but surely. Looking away "I got to go" he whispered unbinding his self from the arms he would love to stay in. They were warm and brought him comfort.

"did I do something wrong" Tom pleaded standing up rather fast to the point he felt dizzy. Tord looked at him red blush painted onto his face. Gazing at the ground smiling though the brit couldn't see it "no you didn't Jehovah" he said walking away.

Leaving a very confused Tom. It was indispensable Tord loved him and so did Tom but the brit didn't understand it at that moment. Sprinting towards the honey-colored hair boy tackling him. Making him wheeze and the founded weight on him "Tom" he asked barely able to get up or even speak, Tom moved to let him sit up. He frowned "hey if you did like it would you like to you know" he mumbled. looking at his silver eyes he could almost get lost in them into a whole new planet. Tord laughed "ya, of course, stupid" Tom grinned. an amazing sight was right in front of him. Tord wasn't making fun of him while laughing for once or murdering an individual it was a genuine laugh. A rare sight or to even hear to be exact mostly his laughs were insane but this one was docile and Tom could feel the happiness radiating off of it.

"I have to go now gotta take a shower" he exclaimed standing up and patting the dust off of him "talk to you later commie" He yelled his smile hurting him "see you later" it wasn't that audible but Tom could still hear it. Giggling softly on how this had happened.

I mean no one would have expected it even the people watching

☲☲p.s this is the last chapter of this book☲☲

At this moment tord was done showering and he was cuddling with the brit. While Jessie finally arrived back at the base. Knocking on the bedroom door.

She waited a few minutes getting impatient tapping her foot against the slippery floor.

The door opened reviling the brit she was looking for; his hair messy and his eyes droppy probably just because he just woke up and rolled out of bed from the loud knock at the door. His eyes widened mouth agape; he wanted to speak or even shout and hug her tightly.

But jess had stopped him placing her hand on top of his mouth smiling then gesturing her head to follow him. Her hand slowly leaving his lips making him gulp.

They walked down the cold hallway silently only the sound of there shoes tapping against the shiny floor. There was so much going on through the brits head!

What does she want?

Where did she go?

And why did she come back now why not an hour earlier after she left for gods know the reason. But he stayed silent, though the silence was killing him it brought him on the edge and at any time it could push him off a kill him.

Snap

Tom looked at Jess; her usual smile was replaced with a shallow expression it sent the shivers down his spine, never has he ever saw that look. He wished that look would stop and she would smile at him but it didn't happen.

She sighed her breath looking as if she smoked a cigarette and puffed it out. Opening the door and slowly closing behind her quietly. Finally, she spoke," we will talk once we get in the trees".

Tom nodded looking at the timber it was awfully barren. Barely any leaves on the ground only frost and bare trees towering above. The frost and grass mixed and made a satisfying crunching noise as they walked "so what did you wanted to talk about" he asked his voice quiet and laced with nervousness.

"I want you to leave this place with me I know a great army better than here we would be free from his awful grasps Tommie come on," she said way too confident, Tom's face turned pale he gulped. He cared for both of them but now he had to choose.

"I'm sorry but no," he said coldly leaving her standing in misbelief.

Hello, it's me! Thank you for reading this book sadly as I said this is the last chapter but I may make a second book but instead of it being a writing format it will be a comic!

Anyways thank you for all the support and if you want please read my other books currently I am working on some stupid kiribaku one-shots and a book.

The second book will probably won't come out immediately so ya...

Love you guys -Andy