"whats this feeling"

Tom sighed pushing the question away who in the base would hurt him. He kicked Tord "come on get up" Tord groaned taking Toms gloved hand. "Fuck off" Tord groaned flopping onto his bed again "nope now move for Jehovah's sake" the Brit groaned as he pushed Tord earring some painful noises. Maybe he is hurt... Tom lays down and hugged the caramel haired boy which kicked and screamed soon as the Brit gave him a hug but Tord soon calmed down. 'Why' he thought as he rolled over to see Toms smile he sighed his stomach filled with butterfly's and his face a tint of pink.

'what's this feeling' Tord questioned but soon put it aside since Tom cuddled more into him putting his forehead on the others. The Norwegian smirked his face getting hotter he kinda likes this feeling a feeling you felt when you were a young child.
"Tom do you like anyone" Tord questioned the semi taller boy (omg I wrote boy and the recommended words were boyfriend ) tom looked confused and then hummed thinking 'why would he ask that' "I think I like Jess" he smiled but the smile wasn't the same on the others instead it was a frown and disappointed eyes. 'right who would like me' Tord sighed and put on a fake smile "if you want I can help you get the girl" he smiled.

Just pretend

Don't tell him you're feelings

Help him out and try to move on

Tom smiled as he loosened the hug and face the other side "night commie" no response back just a long sigh stupid to rf thought to himself just stupid.

A/n:
It's been a long time, hasn't it! A short chapter I know but summer is really when I am actually the busiest! But I hoped you enjoy this chapter even though people might become frustrated at Tom or Jessie... But trust me it gets better ;)

 But trust me it gets better ;)