↳ dating ash would include...

[ dating ash would include... ]

- hugs and cuddles! ash loves having to hug and cuddle with you. she likes the closeness and warmth. it makes her giggle a lot cause she's just so happy!

- taking a lot of pictures together! sometimes ash will drag you into random places just to have photoshoots! you even go to a lot of photobooth's together. she has tons of photos of you two together pinned on her walls. even one in her phone case (what a cutie)

- nose kisses! she loves giving them to you cause you smile a lot when she does and she especially loves your smile

- presents! she doesn't buy them though- she makes them! sometimes she presents you a painting or a drawing of something you really love, other times she'll present you one of her 'little dudes'

- sleepovers♡ whenever you guys sleepover, it's just wild. dancing to old 60s songs and laughing about insides jokes only you two know. she also paints your nails sometimes and you do hers. just, being cute together and aaaaa wow what a couple

- baths and showers together. only when your relationship is intimate enough and both of you are comfortable though! it's not sexual in any way (unless you want it to be) and she always helps you scrub your back and stuff, you do the same to her, of course!

- stargazing. sometimes when you have trouble sleeping, you always text ash a "hey, you up?" and most of the time she is up so she suggests for you to come over and you do. you guys would go to her rooftop and just lay there together, hands holding eachother as you two just stare at the night sky, talking softly about the future.

- bike rides. you love it when she takes you on rides, going to places you've never been to and seeing all the weird shit you two pass by. it gives her life seeing you looking at everything in awe. she tries not to speed so much cause she wants you to see your surroundings well (plus she gets to hear your cute mumbles)