↳ dating todd would include...

[ dating todd would include... ]

- dorky nicknames. although todd doesnt seem like one to do it, he is. definitely is. he calls you nerdy stuff like "my dork" or "little s/o" and you just m e l t  when he calls you them!

- helping him out a lot! with the investigation and paranormal stuff, of course! but you never seem to help a lot, just solving about one or two mysteries (you were never really good in all that stuff anyways but todd appreciates you trying though)

- letting you touch him. like i said before, todd's not fond of pda or just anyone generally touching him but you're the only exception cause he's comfortable with you and trusts you a lot. he lets you cling onto his arm in public too sometimes.

- chilling together! you two just like hanging out with eachother when you're not in the mood to follow sal and larry's crazy adventures at times. usually, you'd turn on some lo-fi music and read books with eachother. or just talk about life, peacefully.

- promise rings. promise rings are the last thing you'd think todd would ever give to you but surprisingly so, he got you one!!! it surprised you a lot cause todd didn't seem like the type at all! (you find out that he believed it to be cute and you would probably like the idea of it too, you find this extremely adorable that he thought of you and you just start crying, what a cutie)

____________________

( a/n: sorry todd's one is short, i'll add in some more later on )