20. Sweet poison

20
ALEXA KING
-Past-

Sebastián's summer house
June 28, 2018
9:15 p.m.

MELODY IS DOING THIS on purpose

Her movements are sensual against Christopher's body, her smile a little too wide, her hands a little too curious. There's something sexual about the slow shaking of her butt against his pelvis, a jiggling that can arouse something from him. She can probably feel its length pressed up between her ass cheeks, the hardness of it exciting her own point of pleasure. It's one of those things I can't know for sure. I'm a virgin who's never touched or seen Christopher's dick. I want to though, and it kills me to know that she's feeling it so close to her sensitive area, a piece of heaven on her skin.

Melody straightens her back abruptly, probably feeling the aggressive beating of his heart against her back. Their hearts are probably beating together as one, as mine does at the sight of him. While her arms fling back to rest around his neck, my hands tighten into fists on either side of my body. My muscles throb beneath my skin, nails digging deeper into my flesh. Pink indentations will dot around the palms of my hands, puffy and curvy, close to the redness of my blood. A vein pops on the side of my neck, the purple one with a tinge of blue that appears when my body fills with rage.

And darkness.

Christopher tries to move in rhythm with her, one hand placed on her swaying hips, while his body makes this thrusting movement that accentuates the curving of his butt. His movements are slow and careful, as if he's taking her swaying body in or not enjoying her company at all. I can never tell. There's something intimate about the way she's looking at me now, her gray eyes narrowing a little while one side of her lips curves into a knowing smirk.

Her chestnut brown hair shields the majority of her face, nest-like strands tangling with one another to protect her true identity. I think I know what she's about to mouth, her perfect heart-shaped lips opening to a mess of red and chestnut. A perfect pair of heart-shaped lips to match her stunning heart-shaped face. Before anything comes out of her panting chest, Christopher twirls her around and faces her with a devilish smirk on his lips.

A smirk like that always communicates more than what's being said.

My nails sink deeper into my skin, fingers coiling more tightly to form fists with protruding knuckles - fists that ache to connect with skin, bone, tissue. The throbbing vein presses against my skin, its outline probably looking so defined that it appears to want to pop out. My heart clenches the more they dance together, their bodies synchronizing and moving as one. Their voices are whispers that carry secrets; secrets that are now intimate, unknown, not mine.

As much as I hate to admit it, they look great together. They're both gorgeous in their own ways, and they believe in polygamous relationships. More specifically, polygamous and liberal sex. I could never compete with that. She even looks better than me beside him; she makes more sense.