42. And then, silence (i)

42
MELODY TRYNISKI
-Past-

Sebastián's summer house
June 28, 2018
10:30 p.m.

"SMOKING A BLUNT AFTER sex will always be the best feeling in the world," Sebby says, his chest inflating with smoke as he breathes the weed in

The room is dark, a sliver of silver moonlight coming from the only window in it. The moonlight, in its paleness, reflects the cloudy smoke coming out from his sweet mouth and the heat we've created from making love.

I only ever make love with Sebby.

Our sweaty bodies are entangled, transforming the heat from sex into the warmness that comes after it. A leg on top of his hips, an arm over my back, two torsos pressed against one another, a head resting comfortably on his chest. We're just several limbs thrown around, connecting over a natural and beast-like act. We're primitive when it comes to sex, touching and groping and thrusting and humping and looking for a release.

It's all communication when it comes to it, except our bodies are the ones that do the talking. There's something beautiful about that. Maybe it's the simplicity behind it.

His heart is beating fast. I can almost feel it pressing against my ear, a pattern of booms and thumps that awakens my own heart. "The best feeling in the world is sex itself, dummy," I say, giggling.

Sebby caresses the length of my pale arm with his calloused fingers. My back is enveloped by the weight of his arm, a heaviness that doesn't suffocate me. He has the blunt on his free hand and takes it to my mouth, the tips of his fingers coming in contact with my lips. They still smell of me, mixed with that earthy, piney, herbal scent of his that I adore so much.

"It's only the best feeling in the world when it's with you," he mumbles, planting a kiss on top of my head.

I can feel the weed coming down to my lungs, swirling around for a moment to settle its euphoric effects, before coming back up in a series of coughs. My eyes feel heavy with sleep all of a sudden, like the weed only works to enhance my tiredness instead of jolting me awake. Is this the same weed we smoked an hour ago? With Sebby, I never know.

"Oh, Sebby, you say the craziest things." I giggle, inhaling more smoke and puffing it out soon after. "I'm sure you've had a couple of better fucks than me."

As I think of this, let the possibility of him entangled with some other girl settle in, my chest burns with an unknown feeling. I want him all to myself. It's selfish and unfair, sure. But I'm done pretending to be someone that I'm not. I'm selfish and unfair, and I want Sebby for myself. It doesn't matter if I'm with some older guy or Logan or whoever else catches my attention. He's still mine.

He knows this, too. After all, I'm always ever going to be my own.

"It's different with you." He kisses my sweaty bangs, then brushes them back to kiss my equally sweaty forehead. "It's special."