Chapter 7. Andy's Birthday.

Nicole's POV

I haven't seen Andy in over a week, which after the way he acted the last time I saw him I don't think I want to see him again.

"Nikki, Heather is here!" I hear Billy yell from downstairs. I sigh getting off of my bed and go downstairs quickly.

"Hey." I say to her.

"Hey." She beams at me. "You guys up for a party."

"Yes." Billy says.

"No." I say at the same time.

"Why?" Billy and Heather asks at the same time.

"I'm just not up to going out this weekend, ya'll have fun." I say turning around and heading back up the stairs.

"Wait!" Heather yells. "Please!" 

I turn and look at her, she has puppy dog eyes and I'm a hopeless person for that. "Fine." I grunt. "I pick my clothes and you're driving." I tell her sternly.

"Deal." She grins wickedly at me.

I roll my eyes and turn around stomping up the stairs in irritation.

When I come back downstairs I'm full dressed and ready to go, Heather smiles brightly at me then whistles. 

"Wow you look hot and for once I didn't have to dress you

"Wow you look hot and for once I didn't have to dress you." Billy smirks. I roll my eyes at him in irritation stomping downstairs I slide my leather jacket on and pull my black leather boots on.

"What time are we leaving?" I ask.

"The party started a half hour ago so let's go." Heather says.

We get into Heather's car and drive away from the house. "Where we going?" I ask.

"The party is outside of town near Brandon's." She says.

When we pull into a long driveway that takes us back through the wooded area I'm looking around and it's nothing but tree's. We pull up into a huge opening after about two miles or so of driveway.

"What is this place?" I ask stunned.