Author's Notes

Welcome to "To You I Pledge" a Merlin/Arthur fanfiction for the BBC's series Merlin.

This story is full of romance and action and angst and I very much hope you will enjoy it

This story is full of romance and action and angst and I very much hope you will enjoy it. I originally wrote it for the Merlin Big Bang, a fanfiction challenge on Livejournal in 2009. Think of a big bang as something like The Open Novella Contest, in that it's all about writing and posting longer stories.

It has been re-edited and on LJ I posted it with 7 chapters, but it's 45k words long and Wattpad works better with shorter chapters, so it will have 23 here.

This version has been edited to be PG13, but the original story had some mature scenes at the end - if you would like to read these, please check out To You I Pledge - Mature Scenes, which I will post along with this one when we get to the relevant places.

Thank you so much for reading. Enjoy!

~*~

P.S. If you would like to read more of my fanfic, you can find everything I have posted on Wattpad so far in my 2 reading lists - Tasha's Harry Potter Fanfiction and Tasha's Other Fanfiction.

If you'd like to try out some of my original fiction check out my reading list - Tasha's Original Fiction - lots of vampire stories in here.

And if you would like to see the original novels etc I have published off of Wattpad, check out the Amazon or Smashwords links in my bio.