|18|

"OH, MY DARLING TWIN AND I MAY NOT LOOK OR ACT ALIKE, BUT WE ARE SIBLINGS, YEAH"

|18|

"SO, YOU AND HALE ARE OFFICIALLY A COUPLE NOW, EH? WHAT ABOUT YOUR ROAD TRIP THROUGH ITALY?"Cora hummed, leaning over to Lilian, her attention fully on the blonde girl.

"I guess I always knew it wouldn't come of it anyway. At least I have something else to do now, and besides, I could never leave the area of Forks," Lilian grinned as she payed Cora with a 50. The waitress looked at her wide-eyed, for the milkshake barely cost six dollars, "Keep the change, I lost my bet, now I'm paying for it," Lilian explained at the woman's questioning expression, rising from her chair at the bar and pacing out of the diner.

Two uneventful weeks went by, and Lilian was barely home, for she had to help Charlie Swan with the precautions of having to share his house with a girl, more specifically, a teenage girl. She even developed certain lesson for Charlie to follow, with one main rules: do not hover and do not interfere with her social life. Lilian had Charlie make a quiz he had to pass in order to be prepared, which he passed without any difficulty, to be honest.

And now, the day was finally there, Lilian had to go to school on Monday, though, but she would be the one to tour Bella all across Forks High School. She promised Charlie that she'd alarm him if something went wrong – which was obviouslynot going to happen. Lilian might have been gentler to her fellow students for a while, but Bella would be like a roe deer surrounded by curious wolves, no way in hell that Lilian would let the poor Junior be eaten alive. She knew how annoying Jessica could be, how Mike could hover around new girls, in the hope that they'd go on a date with him... she'd been through it herself, though she was just twelve at the time.

"Good morning, sister-dearest, how's it rolling?" Collin asked as he opened the door of her bedroom. Lilian buried her head under her pillow and growled in her mattress, causing her brother to laugh and pull the duvet off her body, "Ha! The dolphin PJ's! I didn't know you still had those," Collin exclaimed loudly, laughing at his sister's pajamas.

"Shut up, Col. It's too early..." Lilian grumbled, "School's the torture of America's greatest minds!"

"I couldn't agree more, but we have to be there in..." Collin looked at the iWatch Lilian gave him for Christmas, "forty minutes, so either Jazz's going to see your sleep-head, or you're going to at least dress yourself," Collin teased her.

"Forty minutes?!" Lilian yelled, "Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" The bedroom door opened slightly, revealing Alice in one of Collin's shirts.

"That'd be my fault," the pixie-like girl said, and again, Lilian made a mental note that she'd never seen any of the Cullens blush in an awkward situation. She'd probably have burned bright red like a tomato, if she were in Alice's shoes right now.