|29|

'YOU ARE SAFE FROM THAT PSYCHO'

|29|

COLLIN OPENED HIS EYES WHEN HE FELT HIS PHONE VIBRATE UNDERNEATH HIS PILLOW.It was 4 AM and the sun hadn't even risen, yet Lilian had told him to get up at this time, for they were on the run and they shouldn't wake up at normal times in order to get shake off their hunter.

"Get up," Lilian barked, as she flipped his matrass, "we need to get to Aunt Allison in two hours and believe me – I'll be there in one."

Collin groaned, but got up nevertheless, not in a mood to feel his sister's wrath. He put on some comfortable clothes that he had stocked at Alice's place before.

Whilst showering, his mind drifted off to her... Alice and Emmett had left to protect Bella, as the others had tried to delude James into following their false trail of Bella's scent. Was she alright? Was Alice worried for him?

"Hurry up, lover boy! I know you love Alice, but this is not to time to touch yourself over her, there's a vampire breathing down our necks!" Lilian yelled from behind the door of the bathroom. Collin groaned once more as he realized he was showering too longin his sister's eyes again – three minutes.

She's just taking care of you... she's scared and wants both of you to be safe, Collin told himself, but he still hated this situation, which wasn't weird at all. Sarcasm.

"Finally!" Lilian exclaimed as her brother exited the shower. The twins quickly left the Cullens' estate and Lilian ran towards the garage, where her car was waiting for her.

"Okay, Lil," Collin suddenly said from behind her, making the blonde swivel around. Her brother was looking like he was going to puke any time. He was a mix between horribly pale and horribly green, and Lilian's brain filled with worry.

"Sheesh, Col..." she said worriedly as she helped him walk to the car, "you're burning up again. We need to get to the hospital, at least to make sure it's nothing severe."

"N-no, don't. We need to get away from here, to the Rez, make sure you are safe from that psycho," Collin said weakly, and Lilian rolled her eyes.

"That psycho can kiss my butt, I'm going to make sure you're okay. I could care less for my life, Col, it's worthless without you anyway," she huffed, as she reached the car, putting her brother inside quickly.

"B-but..." he didn't say much more, most likely realizing that it wasn't going to work anyway. The dark-haired boy slumped down in the passenger's seat and stared forward.

The woods weren't too dark anymore, as the sun was slowly rising...