3 Chotte's Girl Friend

Part 3

GH

Khushi was shivering like hell standing beside the broken vase. She can be beaten anytime. As she expected, Garima came there with full of rage. She didn't even enquire that who broke the vase. She raised her hand to hit Khushi. That's when they heard, "MOMMM"... it was Rishi, Khushi's brother.

Rishi : Mom, I'm sorry. I broke the vase.

Garima(with changed expression): Ohh it's you? No problem beta. (looking at Khushi) Why are you standing? Clean it quickly before it pricks Rishi's feet.

Khushi: Jee Amma.

She sat kneeling down and started cleaning it. Garima left the place after caressing Rishi's cheek.

Khushi: Thank you.

Rishi: Di, why are you thanking me?

Khushi: You saved me from Mom.

Rishi: I will do it for you... always.

Khushi's eyes got tear up instantly. If this small boy was not for her then she would have died long ago. These heartless people might have killed her by now.

Rishi: Di, get up. (he lifted her by her shoulders) Laxmi Di....

He called the servant. She came running.

Rishi: Clean it.

He clutched Khushi's hand and dragged her to the room. He made her sit on the bed.

Khushi: Do you remember what I asked you?

Rishi: You want to go to the temple right? (Khushi nodded yes) I will take you to the temple. But you should not ask me to come inside. Deal?

Khushi(pouting): Ok. But...

Rishi: Di, please ask me to take you to a movie. Then it will be amazing. But you are always asking me to take you to the temple. It's really boring you know?

Khushi: Ok baba. We will go to the temple on Saturday. ok?

Rishi: ok. My school will also be holiday. (He looked at her forehead.) It didn't heal yet?

Khushi: Better than yesterday.

Rishi: Seems so. I want to see the guy who hit you. I want to scold him.

Khushi: He didn't hit me intentionally.

Rishi: I know Di... but

Khushi: Arnav is not a bad guy Rishi. He apologized and also treated me today also.

Rishi: Really? Then ok. He is forgiven.

Khushi smiled at him.

Rishi: Come on. I will put band-aid on it.

He dragged her to the living room and made her sit on the coach.