49 Bitter Truth

Part 49

Rishi hugged Khushi and cried on her shoulder bitterly. Khushi's condition couldn't be described by words. No need to say that her eyes brimmed with tears. She looked at Arnav shockingly who was looking at her painfully. "That look" was the evidence of Rishi's statement. She switched her gaze to her in-laws. Their state also matched exactly with Arnav.

She never hated her father no matter how rudely he behaved with her. But now, she was feeling ashamed to be his daughter. Her father is a killer. And the man; who got affected is protecting that killer's daughter from all the odds. How tragic. She felt dizzy. Sensing that, Rishi looked at her, breaking the hug.

Rishi: Di....

Ratna rushed towards her and made her sit on the chair. Her half-closed eyes were flowing like ever before. Not even a single word, came out of her throat.

Ratna: Khushi beta, please relax

She gave her water and Khushi refused to drink it. Khushi looked at Arnav again. He gestured her "don't cry" nodding NO. In Khushi's eyes, Arnav seemed a Demi-God. She analysed what would have happened. Poor guy, he fell in love with a girl, without knowing the truth that she is the daughter of his parent's murderer. When he got to know the truth, he decided to do break-up. She didn't let him do that and confronted how sincerely she is in love with him. But his love didn't fade even after knowing the truth because he would have realized that she does nothing with her father's deed. How wiser he is. She felt very proud of Arnav.

Rishi went to Arnav and sat on the bed. Arnav bowed down, couldn't see the little boy's miserable face which was being covered with trace of tears. Rishi took Arnav's hand in between his palm. Arnav was perplexed by his action.

Rishi: Jeejaji, you know everything right?

Arnav gulped looking at Khushi.

Rishi: You must be angry with my Dad. You are not wrong but please don't show your anger on my sister. She is a poor girl. She never got love from anyone except you. She loves you so much. Please don't hurt her. you have crossed the hardest part of your life. Please wait for some more days. (Arnav frowned couldn't understand him) in few years, I will take over GI's responsibility. Trust me, I will return all your properties back. Please don't show your anger on my sister.

Not only Arnav and Khushi but also Arvind and Ratna became emotional by Rishi's plead.

Arnav (gulping his emotions down): Your sister is my real property. For me, nothing is important than her happiness. I promise, she will be happy. I will never hurt her and she knew it. Ok?

Rishi hugged him again while spilling happy tears.

Rishi: Thank you Jeejaji.... I love you so much.

Arnav: I too love you...

He patted Rishi's back.

Rishi (breaking the hug): May I come to your home?