7 Truth about Khushi

Part 7

Ratna smirked seeing Arnav in the Kitchen as she got to know about "coconut milk" from HP. She coughed standing behind him. Arnav bit his lower lip closing his eyes.

Ratna: May I help you Chotte?

Arnav: It's ok mom, Almost, I have done.

Ratna: May I know for whom you are preparing this "love" I mean this milk? She teased.

Arnav (rolling his eyes): For my friend.

Ratna: Girl friend?

Arnav: Friend... and she is a girl.

Ratna: Ohhh CGF... is she Khushi? (Arnav nodded yes) Ahem ahem...

Arnav: Mom, don't build stories up ok?

Ratna: Then tell me the real story. ( She stood folding her hands demanding)

Arnav: She has Ulcer mom. Poor girl.

Ratna(shocked): What!! Ulcer? In this small age? But how? You told me that her mother takes care of her a lot?

Arnav: Her mother is a social activist. She remains busy with her work. I think that's why she couldn't give her time to Khushi.

Ratna: What rubbish... What will she do for the society who couldn't take care of her own daughter?

Arnav: Ask her mother when you meet her. He said smilingly.

Ratna: Why not? I definitely will ask her if I get chance. (pause) I don't think her mother really cares for her. Poor girl. Now I'm sure of it that Khushi is in some trouble. (touching his cheek) Ask her if she needs anything. I will do it for her.

Arnav: So sweet of you, mom...

He pinched her cheek saying that. He knew Ratna. She likes children very much. God always plays the cruel role in people's lives. He blesses people with children who don't know the value and tortures the one who were craving for child.

College.

Arnav was amazed seeing Khushi sitting under the tree alone. He went to her. Khushi's heart hopped seeing him coming towards her. 

As usual he gave her a bottle which contains coconut milk and sat beside her

Khushi: Coconut milk? (he nodded yes) Are you always like this with everyone? So caring?

Arnav: Not with everyone....

Khushi waited for him to complete the sentence which he didn't do.

Khushi: Who prepared it?

Arnav: Who else? It's me.

Khushi: Really? Is it you?

Arnav: What so big deal? Cut coconut into small pieces, put it into the mixer, grind it well adding some water and strain it.