55 Where is Shashi Gupta?

Part55 

Shashi and Garima's stomachs were shouting in hunger. Their throat got drained without water. They were continuously searching for signal on their phones. But they didn't know that the bungalow was secured with JAMMER.

Shashi and Garma had no idea what's happening with them.... who is playing with them... because no one knows about the new bungalow which Shashi bought last month. Arnav's name didn't even come into Shashi's mind. Because he didn't take Arnav this seriously. Actually, it was a long time project.

It was Arnav who built the Bungalow and the plan was planned after he got to know about Khushi that how Guptas were treating her. At first, it was only about making Shashi's business fall. But, it got changed with emotion when Khushi entered into his life. Taking plenty of time, he sculptured the plan and now.... he is implementing.

Arnav bought the land on his proxy's name who belongs to Shimla. He made Shashi bought it when Shashi went to Shimla for a conference. Shashi like it very much and fell for the bungalow. He asked Arnav's proxy to arrange people to take care of the bungalow. Arnav's people have occupied the bungalow and it came under Arnav's control again.

RM

Rishi rushed towards Khushi and Arnav and hugged them one by one. Arnav caressed his hair pleasantly.

Rishi: I have come to your home jeeju....

Arnav: Welcome home...

Rishi: I will be here for the next four days....

Arnav smiled at him thinking, you are going to be with us forever...

Ratna: Rishi beta, go and get fresh. Hot Pakores are ready....

Rishi(excitedly): ohh wooow... I want pakores.... I will get fresh after a while... where is the kitchen?

He looked at Ratna and then Khushi but he didn't get an answer. He looked at Arnav pouting. He extended his hand towards the kitchen with an adorable smile. Rishi ran to the kitchen and came with Pakore plate. He started munching it, sitting on the couch.

Rishi: it's superb aunty. (he stuffed a pakore in his mouth) you know, Laxmi Didi's pokores don't taste like this.

Ratna: What about your mother's pakore?

Rishi: Who knows? She never cooked for us. Hai na Di?

Khushi smiled painfully.

Ratna: For your kind information, this is your di's dexterity.

Rishi (dropping his jaw): Really?

He asked Khushi?

Khushi: Not totally. Amma guided me...

Rishi: That's nice Di... Jeeju... see, how my di is trying hard to make you happy...

Arnav smiled looking at Khushi.

Rishi didn't feel to get fresh until dinner. He was blabbering nonstop with Arnav. He almost recited every memory of him and Khushi from his childhood. Khushi forcefully dragged him to the guest room and sent inside the washroom. He continued talking, after dinner too.

Khushi: Rishi, you have to go to school tomorrow. Go to sleep.

Rishi: Di, I always sleep late. Don't you know?

Khushi: I know but Arnav wants rest. Don't forget that.

Rishi: But he could wake up late... What say Jeeju?

Arnav: Yup... why not?

Rishi winked at Khushi.

Arnav: Rishi... do you ever heard fictions?