(Kurapika's POV)

I woke up when the sun hit my eyelids. I took a fast glare at my clock and it says 8:30.

I lifted myself to a sitting position and brushed my hair.

Man I've slept so long I'm supposed to go out at 7.

I started to leave my bed picked up my towel and took a fast bath.

I've got to hurry Gon's house is kinda far away so I can't afford to miss the bus at 9.

I hurried to my drawer and picked up a brown shirt and low rise straight cut pants.

I grabbed my bag from the side table and put on my leather shoes.

***

I sat on one of the benches across the bus stop and my clock says 8:52.

Kinda lucky. I wonder why those two bestfriends separated? Its like they're stuck together like glue you know. I didn't expect that they'll leave each other again.

*sigh* I rested my back on the chair and 1 minute later the bus arrived.

See you Gon.

(Gon's POV)

It's already late. I wonder why Kurapika's not here already?

Who cares. Its good if he'll not come I don't feel like going. I'm not even ecstatic about Kurapikas return from his mission.

I guess life's not good without Killua after all.

I closed my eyes again. I haven't move an inch on my bed when I woke up.

As I was going back to my wonderland I was startled by a sudden resounding knock from my door.

I snappily got out on my bed. It's Killua!

I ran and opened the door fast.

"KILLUA---"

It's not Killua. I frowned.

"yo! Fix your face Gon! That's not very welcoming. Man you looked like shit!" Pointing at my messy hair.

Kurapika laughed awkwardly. I know he's not used to me acting like this.

"Uhh sorry Kurapika it's just I just woke up. Come on in."

I stepped back allowing some space so Kurapika could come in.

" Thanks. "

Kurapika entered and examined every corner of our house.

"Wow it's so quiet here. Killua really is not in the house there's no food scattered on the floor." He said jokingly. I guess he's trying to make me laugh. But it didn't work.

"Yeah." I said drooply.

He looked perplexed and I noticed the sudden awkwardness in his face.

"So. *cough* I can see you're very melancholic *cough* uhhh you remember that I'm here to bring you with me to Leorios place right? Kurapika said uncomfortable.

"Kurapika can't I pass right now? I really don't feel like going out. "

"Oh come on! Why are you acting like that? What's that major problem that caused you to act like this? It's like someone just died!"
Kurapika said. And let out a vexed expression.

Damn I looked that bad?

I looked at Kurapika and I sat on a couch. Kurapika followed and sat infront of me.

" I guess I don't have to force you to go with me but I'm not going without you telling me why Killua left and you acting like a zombie in a godforsaken place!" Kurapika rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Yeah I know Kurapika will not just go away and leave me alone.

I let out a deep breath and decided to talk to him about it.

I hesitated a bit cause I'm uncomfortable about the matter I have to tell. But I know I can't hold it back for he will bug me to tell him so I straightened my back and hesitantly said.

"K-killua's acting so strange. For so many days! He's panicking when he see me and then last last week K-"

I stopped and looked at Kurapkia seriously and attentively listening and waiting for me to continue. So I let out a sigh like I don't have a choice byt to tell him and I uncomfortably said.

Killua confessed to me. H-he told me that he's inlove with me" I closed my eyes as I harked back to the time when Killua confessed to me.

I clenched my fists as I struggled to stop my tears from flowing.

"K-Killua confessed??! A love confession?!" Kurapika asked so surprised and squirmed uncomfortably on the couch.

I nodded softly

"Oh god! So are you saying? Killua's Gay?!" Kurapika cried out raucously.

"No!" I shouted.

"He's not h-he's just confused. Killua's acting strange lately and and... " I stopped trying to think what's next to say.

"I can't believe this. This is unbelievable! Who would even think Killua would be gay? Of course I noticed something feminine from him back then, but I didn't paid much attention to it. I thought it was normal for him for he never had a friend before and how he act towards you cause you're his bestfriend. Oh my god!" Kurapika brushed his head in disbelief.

Kurapika's very shocked. I guess I couldn't blame him. My reaction was kinda similar to him back then.

I now regret telling him.

..