38

(Gon's POV) 

" Killua will you marry me? "

Killua's eyes glistened and with the help of the little lights around us it became so beautiful.  So beautiful. So beautiful.

I am still on my knees holding this little of box of a ring that my father gave to my mother.

Killua looks at me starting to shed tears but with a smile on his face.

Then softly and cracked he said to me.
"Gon,  you'll never know. *sniff * you'll never know how many times I've wished and prayed for this.  *sniff* And now that it's finally happening I-I don't know what to say.  I am more than thankful.  I know this sounds crazy but I love you so much!  So so much! I love you till the end of the world.  I will. Until you can't walk and your hair turns to silver. "

Killua then stopped. 

I too stopped.

He then looked at me with passionate eyes.

" Yes. "

I cried and kissed Killua's hands.

" Killua! From now on I too will do the same. I will love you so much! "

I cupped his pale hands to my cheeks and slipped the ring.  He looked at it with awe and I stand up and hugged him.

He sobbed.

"I love you Killua.  The love that turns us into one. "

He chuckled as we hug.

" Stop saying that already.  Stop overwhelming me or I'll cry again. "

He chuckled and I chuckled.

*vroooooooooom!!!*

I almost jumped off my bed when I heard a resounding sound outside.

" A dream? "

I touched my chest and it beats in harmomy just like when I feel happy and calm with Killua.

Fucking driver!  Ruining it!

I loooked at the wall clock and it says 5:30.

*sigh* *smiles*

"Hmmmm"

*sniff*

Please please please!!!  Return to me Killua please. I love you like the love that wants to marry. Two become one.
I just miss you love.

Save me from this loneliness when I'm not with you. 

I stand up and grabbed my bag.

Today I will find you.  It doesn't matter if I will feel hopeless in the end.