20

We stopped at the 4th floor.

My mouth opened in shock when I saw a big fountain infront of me and a 20 ft tall window glass at the back,outside of it was a scenery of clouds and mountains far away.

"Wow Retz. This is beautiful!"

I ran and looked outside. Retz followed me and giggled.

"I know right. This is where Im always at during the afternoon. I was the one who suggested this window glass."

I looked at her and she looked at me. I stared at her and she blushed and looked away.

"So uh. Let's get back on going to your room" She said and started to walk.

"mkay!" I skipped and followed her.

"Okay Gon! This is your room." Retz stopped infront of a two fancy wooded doors and opened it.

"Voila!"

"Woah!" I gasped as I saw a large room painted in white.

"Retz this is bigger than my as my house!" I looked at Retz and she just giggled.

"It has everything. Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room and everything." Retz entered and I followed.

We walked and reached a white opaque door.

" Okay, Inside of this is your bedroom. You can go rest now. Imma go to my own room. If you need something you can call a maid in that blue telephone and if you need me I'll be next door."

"Okay. I guess I'll rest for a while." I nodded and Retz walked away.

"Ill pick you up later for dinner. " Retz said.

"Yeah sure. What time?"

" 7:30."

"Okay Ill be here." I said, Retz smiled and closed the door.

I opened the door and see a white king sized bed. On the both sides of it was a rectangular blue lamp. On the top of it was a painting of a full moon resting on a sparkly river.

I sat on the bed and put my bag on the floor.

I have a girlfriend huh?

I flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

(Retz's POV)

I'm glad it went well. Uncle seems to like Gon. I knew he would like Gon I mean he's perfect and he's endearing.

I have a boyfriend and it's Gon Freecss!! The most hot boy I've ever seen in my life, so attractive, so dreamy.

"Aaah! I'm the luckiest girl ever alive!" I squealed.

I went to my room and fixed myself. I love fixing myself. Uncle Sam and Auntie buy me new clothes and jewelries every week. He always wants me to dress beautifully. I never experienced wearing pants and shorts. All of my clothes are dresses and skirts and fancy blouses.

I always wanted to wear those things cause they seemed comfortable to wear but Auntie doesn't want me she said they don't suit me. I'm okay with that I mean I love my dresses they're all beautiful. Auntie is a certified fashionista and she buys clothes in Paris my clothes are all from Paris too from the "Mademoiselle Laces" she's the one who chooses what I wear.

I changed into a red dress just above my knees and put on a red pearly clip on my head. I put on perfume and put on my peach sandals with a lot of locks.

There. I tried to look good the best as I could now. I wonder what Gon will say if he sees me.

I grabbed my peach bag and went out.
Im gonna leave to visit Mr. Kindhe to give him his ballpen that he wanted that you could only buy in my town.

But before that. Imma go to Gon's room first to just show my outfit. Oh god I wonder what he would say.

I walked come close to Gon's room. I reached my hand on the door to knock.

Wait. I told him to sleep. What if he's asleep?

Yeah. I should not bother him. I'll see him later.

I walked away and entered the elevator.

As the elevator dropped on the 1st floor I saw Uncle Sam on the way sitting on a chair in the mini garden.

I went to him to say hello.

"Hi Uncle" I said as I hugged his neck.

"Hey it's my little barbie doll." He looked at me and kissed my cheek.

I giggled and sat on his lap.

"You're always calling me barbie doll" I said and crossed my arms.

"Hehe. Forgive me Darling. By the way are you going out today?" He said as he pionted at my bag.

"Yeah. I'm going to Mr. Kindhe, he ordered a pen that can only be bought in that town and I'm going to give it to him now." I said as I pulled the pen from my bag and showed it to him.

"Oh-okay. So is your boyfriend coming too? " He said.

"No. He's probably resting."

" Where did you first met your boyfriend? " Uncle looked at me in the eye and I started to feel uneasy.

"Uhh in town. He had a room in my apartment and we fell inlove at each other." Its not a lie except on the we part.

"Ohh. He seems like a good kid."

"Yeah he is."

"He's handsome too." I blushed when Uncle said that.

"Look at you you're blushing. Hehe. My little darling is really now inlove. Such a shame it isn't Charles you fell inlove with. " Uncle suddenly had a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I'm sorry Uncle." I said.

"No. Don't be. You can't teach the heart who to love. Love cannot be forced you know."

I stayed silent.

"I'm worried about Charles." I said whispering but Uncle heard.

"Don't worry about him. I'm sure he'd be upset but he'll understand." That isn't relieving.

*sigh*

"Thanks for understanding Uncle. I love you!" I hugged and kissed Uncle's cheek.

"I love you too darling. " He said and kissed my hair.

"You should probably be going. Be back in one hour alright? Lunch is almost near." Uncle said as I lifted myself from him.

"Okay. See you later Uncle." I said and waved.

"Take care!" Uncle waved and I nodded.

I walked outside the house and noticed a butler following me.

"Don't bother following me." I say.

"I'm sorry milady but I have to make sure of your protection."

"I don't need it." I said and walked away.

He still follows

"Okay fine! Follow me but please don't go near me atleast 20 meters! Okay?" I turned to him and he trembled.

"Yes milady." And he stepped back.

I walked inside the cafe of Mr. Kindhe and gave him the pen. He said thanks and offered me a free milkshake and a free cheese cake. I said yes and searched for a table.

Wow. Its full of people. I looked and found a table that has an available seat infront of a white haired boy.