18

"Retz, Retz wake up" I gently stroked Retz face.

I tilted it a little to see the mark on her neck and it slightly turned to purple.

"*yawn. Oh are we here?" Retz slightly whispered still closing her eyes and she rested her head on my shoulder.

I watched Retz as she softly breath and causing faint sounds, a melody to my ears.

I smiled and I fixed her locks that started to fall covering her big pretty eyes.

What a fragile girl. I leaned to her and whispered softly against her ear.

"Yeah we're here now open your eyes. We have to go." I said and she opened her eyes and fixed herself up.

She smiled to me and said.

"Let's go Gon."

I nodded in reply.

Retz left her chair and I put my bag on my back and we left the ship.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We finally got outside and Wow this place is nice! Its like our place back where Killua and I live but its more bright here.

"Retz?"

"Yes?" She said while eating crackers.

"So uhh what are we gonna do when we get there?" I said and she paused immediately.

"Hmmm. I actually don't know but don't worry about it Gon. Think of this as a vacation. A walk in the park no big deal?" She looks at me.

"O-oh really? Yeah its good then. Maybe. But I'm here hoping to see my friend too you know." I said and she let out a sigh.

"ohh. I know." She said.

I walked straight and occationally glancing at her walking silently infront of me.

I roamed my eyes as we past some stores and I go near to a cotton candy store. Bought one and go back to Retz.

Retz is looking straight on the ground.
"Here." She gasped and looked at the cotton candy.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"uhhh. No reason. Why you don't like it?" I asked.

"Uhh no. I-I like it. Thanks Gon."

She took a bite and smiled at me.

"Are you tired Gon? We could sit there on the swing." Retz pointed at some park not too far.

"Yeah. Good idea." I said.

"Lets go then. Thanks again for this"

"Don't mention it." I smiled and started to get our bags. She chuckled and immediately walked fast leaving me behind and her bag, so I reached down again for another bag.

(Killua's POV) 

It's been a week since I arrived here in Seville Island. And I just woke up after having a bad dream. 

A dream that its been a year since I last saw Gon and when I finally came back, our house have so much decorations and when I went in the backyard I saw Gon in a tuxedo and a girl in a white gown standing and facing each other in front of me and infront of guests who wear white too.  Flowers are seen everywhere and white laces.  Gon is getting married. He's getting married. I hid behind a post and saw Gon smiling and an unclear faced blonde girl holding his hand. I cried on my knees and when Gon noticed me I woke up panting.

Woah.  What was that?  I thought it's real. 

Who's that girl in my dreams? 

Is she real? 

Is it really gonna happen in the future?

"I'll kill you Bitch! Good thing I cant actually take your life in a dream. So stay there if you want to live." I mumbled.

Wait? Why am I so threatened by just a dream?

Shit.

I want to go home

I want to go home. Maybe it's time to face Gon. 

But.

What if he erased me in his life already? 

No. Silly! Gon loves me.  He can't do that to me.  Can he?

Ahhhgh!!  I'm over thinking again!  I should stop this. 

Is he longing for me too?  Is he thinking of me too?  Is he searching for me?

Find me Gon. I promise I won't run away again.