28

(Gon's POV)

I see Retz staring at me and smiling sweetly with a hint of bitterness I can't really tell.

"Retz? Are you okay? Why are you staring at me like that?"

I asked her about it.

"uhh,  ohh,  I'm sorry it's nothing.  Uhhmm.  Here,  what would you like?  Apple or Orange?"

I grabbed the orange flavored drink.

" I'll have the orange.  I like sour flavors the most." I said and she nodded.

She then sat beside me sighing.

"Are you okay? "

"*sigh* Gon, I just...  I've been thinking about..  I've been feeling this desire to.. I like... I love... *sigh*" Retz said and suddenly stopped.

"What? "

"Nevermind.  Its nothing important."

"Oh,  okay. " I replied and opened the juice.

Retz is silent staring at the canned juice.

"Here let me. " I took the apple juice from her and opened it.

She seemed a bit surprised by it, she looked at me confused.

"Oh.  I'm sorry.  You just looked like a bit of not yourself.  I mean, if you want to talk about what's bothering you Retz I would be gald to listen and help in my own little way. "

"Oh.  It's really nothing.  I'm just it's this heat. I'm sorry.  Uhmm thanks for opening this, I was just about to ask you *giggle*"

She giggled and she looked at me with this eyes so deep it's like its saying something to me. 

I looked away.

"So uh.  If you're tired you can sit here for a while I'll be back. I really have no time to just sit here and do nothing. "  I said and I emptied my canned juice.

"No!  Definitely not happening. I'll help you."

"But,  I don't really feel comfortable about you in all this heat."

"Oh come on Gon!  Little sun won't kill me. "

"No Retz.  I can see you're having a rough time.  I mean I understand. I know you're not used to this walking outside for so long. " I said and she looks at me.

"hmm.  I know."

"Know what? "

"That you don't like me around you. "

"Retz.  That's not what I mea-"

"I understand okay.  You're right though.  I'm not used in walking for a long time along with this heat." Retz stand up and I stand up.

"Uhmm. "

"I'm hungry so I'll have a break time in Kings Cafe.  I'll be there. If you want to you could come with me."

I stand up.

"Sounds a good idea but I'll just stay here for a little while there's a lot of people who comes and goes here and since I'm not hungry but just wait for me there. I'll go there if I'm done here. " I said.

"Okay. *sigh* Nice. *sigh*Then See you later Gon."
Retz walked away without looking at me.  Is she mad or what? 

I waved goodbye while she's walking away from me and I walked on a different path from her.

(Retz's POV)

I really hate myself.  I could've said it to him there about how  I feel. I just wasted a moment in time.