23

(Gon's POV)

"He's a psycho Gon! He's crazy!" Retz tugged my shirt as she looked at me straight in the eye.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"He's brutal and violent. He's crazy! Auntie tolerates him. He's going too far in everything! One time a boy approached me to be his friend and I kinda liked him cause he's gentle but then Charles pulled him into a fight and he ended up blind!!!" Retz cried.

"It's my fault Gon. If I didn't get close to him maybe he can still see now. Charles didn't even ended up in jail. Auntie paid a lot of money into it."

I remained silent.

"That's why I stopped you from getting revenge from him. You don't know him. I'm sorry I dragged you into this. I'm sorry. I really am. Now I'm so afraid Charles would do something to you! I can't forgive myself if something happens to you. But I promise I'll protect you no matter what." Retz hugged my neck as she cries.

"Don't worry Retz. He don't know me too. Don't cry I don't regret coming with you."

Retz let go and looked at me.

"I'm really sorry Gon. I'm such a weak person. Dragging you into this is not right but I need you Gon. Please don't leave me."

"Retz. You know I have my own life too. I can't stay here with you."

"I know. I know that. But, Damn it! Yeah you're right." Retz gave a slight punch in my chest.

Retz cried and cried and I just let her. I just listened to her cries as it turned to sobs and before I know it she's asleep.

I returned to my room after Retz fell asleep from crying on my shoulder.

I'm worried about Retz. What's with this family?

I know I'm not included in this mess but I kinda now. I don't wanna stay here forever, I'm only pretending after all. But I dont want to leave Retz like this.

But I have priorities too.

First is Killua. I have to find him. He's all I had after all. But how can I leave Retz? Should I bring her with me?

No. I have to ask Killua first.

What am I gonna do?

If only you're here Killua. If only you didn't ran away.

After a while I noticed my room getting dark. I looked at the window and it's already night time. I glanced in the big clock on the wall and its says 6:05pm.

Oh yeah I had to attend a dinner at 7:30. I still have an hour.

I went to my bedroom and noticed a picture frame on the wall. I saw a red haired boy, it's Charles.

"Fuck you!" I slightly yelled and slumped on the bed.

(Retz's POV)

I woke up and it's already 7.

I stand up and headed to my drawer and picked up an old rose colored dress so I won't catch so much attention. I put it on and tied a ribbon on my back. I remember this dress this is the one I saw on TV that the kid actress wore and I kinda said I liked it and then when I woke up it's already on a box inside my room.

I put on some lip gloss and powder on my face. I brushed my hair and tied it into a low ponytail making the tip curled. I stand up and put on a silk old rose colored doll shoes. I then put on some mild perfume and then I finally headed to my door.

I'm not afraid of you anymore Charles. Now that I have someone I have to protect. I feel so much stronger than before. I'll protect Gon from you no matter what.