7

We got out of the limo and walked inside to red lobster. Having his arm around me made me sick to my stomach. I crawled into the booth as he followed behind me. I had Katherine across from me, and apparently we were waiting for someone els. It turns out, that person was Austin Mahone.

"Hey man." Austin said to Shawn patting his back. "Hi there." He winked at me. I tried my best to hold back p vomit. "So how did you two meet?" he asked sitting next to Katherine.

"Through my dad."
"Through school."

We both said at the same time. I shot him a glare then smiled at Austin. "Don't you remember? We met through school?" he said. "No I believe that we met through my dad, afterall, he is your manager?"

"Okay whatever."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I gritted.

I then felt a sharpe pain in my leg. Katherine kicked my leg under the seats. I look down at Shawn's phone, he had a message from Katherine.

from Katherine

Kiss her!

"Your food is here." The waiter said handing us our food. We all thanked him and began eating.

"Do you get to see each other?"

"No this is the first time in a while so Im so happy to see her."

I was in the middle of taking a bite when Shawn puckered up in my face. I grabbed my fork that was filled with noodles and shoved it in his mouth.

"Mmhm delicious." He smiled with noodles falling out. I tried as hard as I could to not hold back any laughter, the sight was pretty hilarious.

"Well, I have to get going, but it was nice having dinner with you guys." He said getting up and walking away. As soon as he left I grabbed Shawn's arm and pushed it away. "What was that?! You two are supposed to be in love! Y'all need some work to do." She explained.

"Ive got it!" she screamed.

"You two need to go out on a date."

I hate you dad.