14

We had been silent after a couple of days. We were on the road to Atlanta and it was pouring rain, thundering, and lightning. I shivered laying on the bed and frightened. I pulled the covers closer to me trying to get as warm as possible.

"You okay?" I jumped and looked up at Shawn rubbing his eyes in front of the door. "Here." he handed me his sweater. "We don't have anymore blankets but you can use my sweater." I nodded and slipped it on. He began to walk away until I jumped up. "Wait!"

He turned around looking back at me. "Look its really cold, can you come lay with me." I twiddled my feet against the floor looking down. "Yeah sure." He said smiling. He grabbed his blanket off the bed and threw it on mine and crawled in. I slipped in beside him and buried my head into his chest. I felt the warmth run through my body.

"Do you ever think about what your life would be like if you weren't famous?" He tilts his head down while mine tilts up. "I honesty don't know. I would probably try to become famous still. I would write songs and play music like I always do, but other than that I don't know."

I nodded onto his chest and curling up to him again. "That song that I was writing in the bus earlier?"

"Which song? I asked."

"The song I don't even know your name."

"what about it?"

"I wrote it about you." My heart fell to my stomach. He wrote a song about me?

"But it's about someone you don't know."

he chuckled at me as if I was stupid, which that's only 67% true. "Exactly, because I didn't know you. I still don't know everything about you, but I would like to."

I was still confused. "But it was also about someone you were in love with."

"Exactly."