17

The room was covered in Shaving cream as well as everyone in the room. Cameron and Taylor took their shirts off and screamed,"POOL TIME!" The other boys cheered and followed behind him. "Do you want to come?" Shawn asked. I shook my head. "Ill get the room cleaned up." I said with a soft smile.

"If its about me seeing you in a bikini I am sure I wont mind." He winked. I looked down at the whip cream all over my body. "Your going to have to get use to this." He said resting his arms on my shoulders.

"Hey, if y'all are coming come on." Matthew said. Shawn turned and looked at him the looked back at me. "Are you sure?" I nodded.  I glanced at the door to see if Matthew was still there, which he was. He looked at me and kissed my forehead before running behind Matthew.

I stepped back to look at the mess. "Well this is going to take a lot of towels"I thought. I peeked out in the hallways to see if there was a maids cart. I spotted one and quickly grabbed all the towels.

After whipping down all the walls and floors and beds clean I turned on the TV and laid back in the bed.

I was startled when I heard the jiggling of the door opening seeing Shawn. "Where are the others?"

"In Matts room." he answered. He walked over to my bag and opened it up. "And just what do you think your doing?" He kept searching through my bag and eventually pulled out a bathing suite. "Were going swimming." He said and threw the suite at me.

I looked down at the suite, then back at Shawn. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I stepped out with a blue Lacey bikini that I picked out on our last stop. I figured If I'm here I better get special treatment. Shawn was laying on the bed watching the TV show when he looked up. He stood up and walked towards me, removing my arms from covering my body. "Your beautiful." He whispered.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I don't want to feel this way about him. Half of my brain says go for it your in love, and the other half says you and him were never meant to be. I mean, he's such a dick,well, every now and then. He can be sweet, when he's just acting.

He grabbed my hand smiling and led me down to the pool area. I then felt the cold wetness hit me when he pushed me into the water. I came up for air and glared at the smirking boy. "Your a douchebag." He hopped in not completely going underwater and pulled me a little closer to him. "I know." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and splashed his face. He and I laughed as we had an intense splash fight. "You know," He stopped and started towards me slowly. I started backing up and eventually hit the wall of the pool. "We still need to practice on that kiss."

He licked his lips and waited for me to answer. "Shawn.. Would if I'm bad?" he chuckled and shook his head . "Its not that hard." He said. He pulled me closer to him and bit his lip, which I'm not going to lie, was a little hot. "Look me in the eyes. Then lean in, close your eyes." He gazed into my eyes. He smiled before leaning in. Here it goes,my first kiss.

As I felt his lips brush against mine, before he pressed our lips together. I couldn't really describe what I felt. I didn't not feel anything I know that, but it wasn't sparks like they say in the books. It was more like warmth and pleasure. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. He brushed his tongue along my bottom lip. I slowly have him entrance still very nervous and shaky. After a few seconds I felt a little weird and pulled away.

"Damn. Not bad for your first kiss." He smirked. I awkwardly swam around him and stepped out. "hey where are you going?" I turned around and faced him. He was stepping out. "I-I don't feel to good." I lied and walked back to the room without hearing another word from him.