13

"Shawn.."

I pulled out of grip and took a few steps in the opposite direction. "Don't do this because you feel bad for me." I let out. I could feel him coming closer to me. "I am not doing this because I feel bad," he spun me around. "I am doing it because i like you."

My eyes widened at of what just came out of his mouth. Ever since the beginning of the tour,(which was 4 months ago) we have hated each other.

"No, no I cant be with you, This cant work, my father is your manager and-" I sighed. "Your just a stuck up Canadian. This will not work." I felt a small tear slip down. "Baby-I mean, Makayla please don't cry, I just wanted to show you I'm not all bad."

"I just wish you would give it a try, we wouldn't have to pretend anymore," he pulled me a little closer to him looking into my eyes. "It would be real."

"How about we start over, and let things just go with the flow from there." I suggested. I didnt think it was a good idea for us to date at all.

"I would like that." He smiled.

"We still have to do the fake boyfriend and girlfriend thing." he said and I nodded. He pulled me into his arms. Music was playing from a different concert in the background so we began to sway back an forth. He started to hum the song into my ear which made me giggle.

no, I was not starting to like him. He was just getting on my good side.